Is that Big Bang?

Catch That Thief

"Come on, Dongho! You have to help me!" Kevin whined as he dragged a very unwilling Dongho behind him.

"Why hyung! I don't want to, I rather sleep!" Dongho protested.

"Because this will affect my job, and if I mess it up, I won't get my pay. When I don't get my pay, I can't support you and we won't be able to live together anymore and you'll have to live with mum. Do you want that?" Kevin reasoned, his eyes boring into Dongho's.

Dongho sighed, "Fine. What do I have to do?"

"You see that guy sitting by the window in that restaurant? Talk to him and fish out some information from him." Kevin pointed at the man sitting alone. "And here, wear this, I'll tell you what to say to him." Kevin handed Dongho a black tiny earpiece.

"Wait, why can't you do it? Isn't it your job?" Dongho questioned.

"Well, I did some research on him and found out that he likes kids so you are perfect for this!" Kevin exclaimed.

"What?! Aren't you putting my life in danger?" Cried Dongho.

"I'll buy you sweets." Kevin cajoled.

Dongho agreed immediately and entered the restaurant while Kevin went in a minute later, taking the seat behind Dongho and the other man.

Dongho awkwardly sat down on the seat that was facing the brown-haired man, eyes filled with uncertainty. The man looked up. "Why are you sitting here?"

"I don't know either." Dongho replied stiffly.

The man looked at Dongho up and down before smiling. "Hi kid, I'm Soohyun."

"And I am forced." Dongho answered, resting his chin on his left hand.
 
Kevin's eyes widened upon hearing his reply while Soohyun simply chuckled. Dongho you are going to get it from me if you mess this up, Kevin cursed internally.

In the midst of cursing, Kevin looked out the window and a certain man walking by caught his eye.

That body. That hair. That face. THAT HANDPHONE ROBBER.

He was walking away and Kevin instantaneously stood up and sprinted out of the restaurant.

With widened eyes, Dongho's gaze followed Kevin all the way to the door. "Hyung!" He cried, flustered, but Kevin was already out. Slowly, he diverted his gaze back to Soohyun who was still smiling freakily at him. Dongho smiled awkwardly at him and made a mental note to deep fry Kevin when he got back home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


"Yah!" Kevin shouted at Kibum's back view. Kibum turned around while Kevin hurriedly walked up to him.

"Return me my phone." Kevin demanded, stretching out his palm.

Kibum laughed, "What makes you think I'll just give it to you?"

"Because that phone is mine! Be nice, return it!" Kevin yelled.

"If you can catch me." Kibum replied as he turned away and started running.

"Huh- YAH." Kibum was already far ahead before Kevin could react.

Kevin ran after him, already tired before he ran for long. Kibum glanced behind, noting how far Kevin was. He turned left into a small lane, slowed down and began walking instead. Kibum hadn't step into a gym for quite some time and this was a great workout.

Suddenly, a grip on his shoulder made him turn around to find Kevin panting heavily, with drops of sweet hanging perilously at the ends of his fringe. "Phone." He extended his palm once more.

"I don't have it." Kibum simply replied.

Kevin's eyes widened, "What?!"

"It's not with me. You can do a full body check if you want." Kibum commented.

Doubting Kibum's words, Kevin immediately searched Kibum's pockets. He dug his hands into the front pocket of Kibum's plaid shirt, then down to Kibum jeans pocket.

"Hey, you're hands are dangerously close, don't make me have a reaction." Kibum teased.

Kevin glared at him, "Shut up." He checked the other pocket, only to a negative result.

"So?" Kibum asked as Kevin straightened his back.

Kevin glared even harder. "I'm bringing you to the police!" Kevin tugged Kibum's shirt and tried to pull him along, but Kibum stood firmly on the ground.

"And what, tell them I stole your phone? With what evidence?" Kibum questioned while looking at Kevin, amused.

Kevin stood still for a moment, pondering over Kibum's words. He snapped out of it, "I don't care! I'm still bringing you there" and continued trying to pull Kibum with him.

"Hey, is that Big Bang?" Kibum pointed at a random direction.

"Where!" Kevin squealed and released his hold on Kibum's shirt. "Oh my goodness, I love T.O.P!"

It took a moment for Kevin to register what had happened before he said, "Wait, this is just a trick isn't it! You're not fool-"

Kevin looked around frantically. Kibum already disappeared. Stomping his feet, Kevin grunted, "That !"

Looking up into the sky, he yelled, "That dude wherever you are, I'm going to find you and make sure you'll suffer a horrible death!"   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I don't proof read my chapters before posting them up so forgive me for any errors! You can help me point it out too if you're nice, kekeke.