I Miss You , gege

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris and Jessica turned to Yuri, Kris widened his eyes saw Yuri who had stood watching them.
" Yuri-ah. " Says Kris.

 


Yuri immediately reversed her body, and walked very quickly away from Kris and Jessica. She may not run because she wears high heels. Kris immediately let go jessica and ran after Yuri. Jessica was silent, she lowered her head. Tears fell from her eyes.

 


From a distance, the figure of a handsome man watching them. Then he smiled.
" Mianhe, Kris Hyung, Yuri Noona. I do this so Luhan hyung will happy. "

 



> <> <> <>

 



Kris went in Yuri room, he sig looked at Yuri not stopped crying since coming home from a party. Kris promised to speak the truth to Yuri after they come home from a party. And now, Kris will say everything to Yuri.
" Did not you promise to tell me everything, oppa? " Yuri sobing, she did not turn towards Kris.

 


" Yuri-ah. Mianhe. " Kris murmured. " I did not mean to hurt you. "

 


" But the fact that you've hurt me, oppa. " Says Yuri, her voice was very hoarse.

 


" Yes, I know. And I'm so stupid. I'm really sorry. "

 


" Everything is not useful anymore oppa. I was very hurt. Since when are you in touch with Jessica Unnie?? "

 


" Jessica is a woman who once I was told to you. Women who are left without a definite cause. Women who have not been able to make me open my heart to you. " Says Kris, he looked blankly at me Yuri. " And, we met again when I feel I'm starting to forget her. SHe begged me to come back to her. I do not know what I should do. "

 


" Go back to Jessica. I'm fine. Tomorrow I'm going back to New York. "

 


Kris eyes widen hearing Yuri words. He immediately shook his head.
" No, you're not allowed to go home to New York. " Says Kris.

 


" Why should not?? " Yuri reversing her body, she looked at Kris. " I love you very sincerely, oppa. I hope that if you're going to reply this love. I know, if you still can not forget your ex, I was very patient to wait for you to open your heart for me. But in fact, the harsh reality that I received. Jessica Unnie has returned to you, so what are you waiting for ? soon have her. I'm going back to New York, I will arrange my heart there. Met with my parents would be able to heal my heart. "
Yuri got up, she intends to leave Kris, but Kris hugged her from behind. He hugged Yuri very closely.

 


" I beg. Give me time to decide everything. I do not know how I feel about this. Please, Yuri-ah. Give me time. " Says Kris, he tightened his embrace. Yuri tried to release Kris arms, but Kris is not letting Yuri regardless of his arms.

 


" Get off me, oppa. " Sobbed Yuri, she kept trying to release Kris arms.

 


" I beg Yuri. Please, give me some time. "

 


Yuri was silent, she closed her eyes. Let the tears streamed down her cheeks. To be honest, she has not been able to lose Kris. She really loved Kris with all her heart. But she was also very hurt at the betrayal of Kris. She does not know what she should do.

 


" Kris Oppa. Give me time to think about all this. " Yuri muttered.

 


" All right. " Says Kris.

 


" I want to sleep, please leave the room. "

 


Kris was silent, then he let go of his arms. Then he walked away out of Yuri room.

 


" Good night, Yuri. I'm so sorry. "

 



> <> <> <>

 



Kris down the stairs, and then he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter