The Fact

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Luhan, introduce. She is Kwon Yuri, my fiance. "

 

 



Luhan big smile slowly by slowly fading. He almost thought if he wrong heard, however, saw Kris hand that holds Yuri hands makes him so sure, if he had not misheard. Luhan heart beats very fast, blood flow suddenly seemed to rise to the top of his head, he felt a huge blow that hit him, it hurt like hell.
" Annyeonghaseyo, Xi Luhan Imnida. " Says Luhan while bending his body.

 


"Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri Imnida. " Says Yuri, smiling sweetly at Luhan.

 


' That Smile. Please, don't show me that smile. ' Luhan grumbled to himself.

 


" Yuri-shi, we've never met before. Do you remember? " Says Luhan. Kris constrict his forehead does not understand, he looked at Luhan and Yuri.

 


" Oh, yes. I remember, you were the man in the art show, right ? ah, nice to see you again. " Says Yuri friendly.

 


" You've never met ? " Says Kris.

 


" Ne, Kris. I met with Yuri in the art exhibit, I asked for help to her in order to help women stay away from me. " Says Luhan, he chuckled softly. Yuri smiled and nodded.

 


" Mm, Oppa-yaa. I have to go home, I was not feeling well, I wanted to rest. " Says Yuri, she looked at Kris.

 


" Are you sick? kajja, we are going to the hospital. " Says Kris.

 


" Oppa, I'm just not feeling well. I just needed a rest. " Says Yuri, she smiled sweetly at Kris. Luhan sigh saw Kris and Yuri, again and again, a hard-hitting blow him to pieces. It is very sick.

 


"All right. I'll drive. " Says Kris.

 


"I was escorted by the driver, so now I'm home delivered driver. You do not need to take me, oppa. Are not you going to meeting? "

 


" All right. If you're home, please contact me. And if anything happens, you should immediately contact me. Arrasso. " Kris ruffled Yuri hair gently.

 


" Arrasso Oppa. Well, Luhan oppa, I have to say goodbye first, pleased to meet you. And oppa-ya, I leave home. Annyeong. " Yuri smiled and then she turned and walked out of the room. Luhan continued to stare at Yuri departure untill Yuri disappeared from view.

 


" Ehmm " Kris cleared his throat, and it makes Luhan awake of look at Yuri. " She's very pretty, right? "

 


" Yes, she is very beautiful. You are very lucky to have her. " Says Luhan with a chuckle.

 


"Yes, I'm very lucky. "

 



> <> <> <>
 

 


" ttt!!!!! " Luhan coarse his hair scrambles.

 


" Come on hyung. There are many women out there is more beautiful than Kwon Yuri. " Said Kai, he took a glass of tea to Luhan.

 


" What is this called love? indeed, my heart felt so sick to see Yuri with Kris. " Says Luhan, he laid his body on the couch. Kai small chuckle, he patted Luhan shoulder.

 


" Finally you can feel what it feels like love. Ah, I'm very happy. " Says Kai.

 


" But why when the atmosphere is very imprecise. You know, my heart is like being struck by lightning when hearing if Kris fiance is Yuri. I feel, my heart shattered into very small pieces. " Says Luhan.

 


" But, hyung. Did not you once tell me if Kris really love Jessica Jung ? then why now he is engaged to Yuri? " Kai constrict his forehead, he really did not understand.

 


Luhan was silent, as he thought of something. it is true what Kai said, is not Kris loves Jessica? Kris love for Jessica can not doubt the magnitude, but why now he engaged to Yuri. While Jessica worked at Kris company.

 


" What Kris could easily forget Jessica and turned to Yuri? Yuri is more perfect than Jessica, but it looks like Kris is not a man who easily turned. " Luhan murmur.

 


" I do not know, hyung. What do you think?? " Says Kai.

 


" I'm very confident, if Kris still loves Jessica. I do not know, but I feel very confident. " Says Luhan. Kai was silent for a moment, but then he smiled broadly. He rose from his chair, and walked away leaving Luhan.

 


" This is your chance to get Yuri. Everything is not too late, hyung. "

 


Luhan pensive hear Kai speech , he stared Kai back increasingly away. But then he smiled broadly.

 


" Do not call me Luhan, if I can not get what I want. "

 



> <> <> <>

 

 



Yuri looked beautiful scenery Seoul city at night from the top of the balcony, the night wind blowing her hair. Yuri closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze is getting pierced her skin. Suddenly a pair of burly arms around her from behind. Yuri opened her eyes, and she smiled, knowing who the people who embraced her.
" Why are you still awake? This was late at night, you could get hurt if you continue to be outside. " Says Kris.

 


" I want to enjoy the air of Seoul, oppa. " Says Yuri. Kris tightened his arms, making their bodies warm.

 


" I will stay here. " Kris murmured. Yuri smiled and nodded.

 


Atmosphere they both became very quiet. Yuri enjoy the warmth generated by Kris arms.
"Yuri-ah. " Kris whispered softly in Yuri ear.

 


"Mmhh. "

 


"Mianhe. "

 


" For what, oppa?? "

 


" Painting what you want, not for sale. The art exhibition was owned by Luhan, I've tried to say to Luhan if you want to that painting, but Luhan said it was her mother's paintings. He will not sell it to anyone. Mianhe, because I can not give that painting. " Kris sigh softly, his voice sounding very sorry. Yuri smiled, then she reversed her body to Kris.

 


" It's okay. Aigoo, you do not need to apologize to me. You're not done anything wrong, oppa. " Says Yuri.

 


" But, I know if you really want the painting. " The look on Kris's face still looks very sorry.

 


" I'm okay oppa. You do not need to feel guilty like it. "

 


" Really?? "

 


" Ne, of course. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter