beginning

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri smiled when she opened her window blinds . Beautiful view of Seoul now she can enjoy every moment . Today, she has just moved to Korea and occupy her new home . Only this time she lived in Korea , because since she was born , she lives in New York .


Yuri walked over to her bed and opened her bag . She took a photo frame on the inside of the bag .
" Eomma , Appa . I miss you guys , just when I parted with you , but it feels like a year already . " Yuri muttered , she hugged the picture tightly .

 


" Did you miss your parents again ? ? "

 


Yuri turned toward the sound source when she heard the sound of someone she loved so much . Someone who has long lived in her heart . That person is Kris Wu , her fiance .

 


" Kris Oppa . " Says Yuri smiling happy . Kris smiled and then he went to Yuri . He gently rubbed Yuri head .

 


" You'd better let know them if we 've arrived in Korea . " Says Kris . Yuri nodded , then she hugged Kris body tightly . Being in Kris arms is the most convenient place for Yuri . Kris arms is really very warm . Yuri feel very fortunate to have Kris , the man who had been always there in her dreams . Although Yuri know , Kris did not love her . Kris still loves his ex-girlfriend . Kris just assume Yuri as his sister . This engagement occurs because uri and Kris parents match them .

 


Last night they held an engagement ceremony . And their p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter