Love You

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sat on the balcony of her room, the night air was really pierced her skin. Occasionally she taped on her jacket. She could only see the moon in the sky. Kris faces painted figure in the sky. Indeed, she really missed the figure of Kris. She missed the warm embrace of Kris.
" Kris Oppa. I really miss you. How are you there ? What did you miss me too ? " Yuri muttered. She sighed quietly. She looked at Kris photo, and hugged it. Although she only hugged Kris photo but she felt when she hugged Kris body.

 


" I know. If you are never possible to miss me. You must have been very happy with Jessica. And you probably will not ever need me. "

 


Yuri chest feels very claustrophobic, she wanted to cry, but she tried to hold back her tears. Blood came out of her nose. Yuri kept wiping blood out of her nose.

 


" I do not know how long I can survive?? "

 


> <> <> <> <>

 


Yuri stared at the computer screen in front of her. She is studying the assignment as secretary. Luhan had asked her to ask him if there is anything that Yuri does not understand.
" What do you already know about your job? " Said the woman, she went to Yuri.

 


" Of course. " Says Yuri.

 


" I heard if you are Mr Luhan's friend. Introducing, my name is Chorong. " The woman held out her hand to Yuri.

 


" I'm Kwon Yuri. " Yuri replied Chorong hold her hand, she smiled.

 


" Do not hope you will be able to take care of  Luhan. I've been here for a few years, he has become my crush since I first worked here. So, do not try to approach him. " Chorong smiled sardonically. Yuri frowned not understand, then she smiled.

 


" So you like Luhan gege? " Says Yuri.

 


" Gege?? you call him gege? aigoo. Yuri-shi, the office environment should you call him sir. Yes, I like him very much indeed. Almost all women employees here love him. But I am very sure, maybe I'll get him. You know, many people told me if I was his ideal type. " Said Chorong with swagger. Yuri just shook her head and laughed.

 


" Then , good luck. " Says Yuri, she refocused her eyes to the computer screen.

 


" You know. He always ask me to luch with him. Ah, I know, he likes me. " Said Chorong. Yuri just smiled, how could Luhan every lunch invite Chorong while Luhan always with Yuri every lunchtime.

 


" Really, aigoo. You're so lucky. " Says Yuri origin.

 


" Maybe soon, he will declare his feelings to me. Ah, Yuri. Look, Luhan approach us. I'm sure, if he would say hello. " Said Chorong, she tidy up her hair and being nice.

 


Luhan smile, he approached Yuri and Chorong.

 


" Good afternoon, Mr. Luhan. " Says Yuri. Luhan frowned, he felt strange why Yuri calling him " Mr. ".

 


" Aigoo, Yul. Do not call me Mr, I'd rather you call me gege. " Says Luhan, he smiled sweetly at Yuri.

 


" Good afternoon, Mr.Luhan. " Said Chorong, she hopes Luhan would also ask her to call Luhan as Oppa.

 


" Yes, good afternoon. " Says Luhan. Chorong silent, why Luhan not ask her also call oppa.

 


" Yul-ah. Now it was time for lunch. Kajja, we had lunch. " Luhan pulled Yuri's hand, then he smiled. Yuri nodded and follow Luhan.

 


" Chorong-shi. I had to go to lunch with Lulu gege. " Says Yuri. Chorong was silent, she looked upset with Luhan and Yuri.

 


" Aigoo, why they can close? what relationship between them ?. " Chorong mumbled annoyed.

 




" Gege. I think , if we are in the office, I had to call you formal. " Says Yuri.

 


" Why did you have to call me with a formal? I still want you to call me gege, and show our c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter