Mistake

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan parked his car in a luxury restaurant in downtown Seoul. He immediately went down and opened the car door for Yuri. And they also go into the restaurant. They took a seat on the edge of the garden window.
" What are you having , Yul?? " Says Luhan. Yuri saw the menu, and then she looked at the waiter.

 


" I'll have the caramel pudding and orange juice. " Says Yuri. The waiter was immediately noted Yuri orders.

 


" You're just order pudding? You have not eaten all day. You have to eat rice. " Says Luhan, he looked at Yuri.

 


" I'm not hungry oppa. " Says Yuri.

 


" Ah, no. You should still eat rice, then it taking medication. " Says Luhan. " I'll have two chicken rice and orange juice. "

 


The waiter nodded and then went from the presence of Yuri and Luhan. Yuri sighed, she looked toward Luhan.

 


" You're so care to me, oppa. " Says Yuri.

 


'Yes, because I love you. '

 


Luhan just smiled, he wanted to tell if he loves Yuri. But he can not say it now. All he has to say now is about Kris and Jessica's relationship.
" Yuri-ah. "

 


" Mmmm. "

 


" Do you love Kris?? " Luhan looked at Yuri. Yuri gave a start to Luhan question, then she smiled.

 


" Yes, I love him. Like Juliet loves Romeo, as the afternoon loving sun, like the moon loves the night. " Yuri muttered. Luhan stared at Yuri, he thought better to tell about Kris and Jessica's relationship to Yuri. He really deeply feel sorry for Yuri.

 


" Kris really very lucky to have a fiance like you. You are beautiful and perfect. And also you really love Kris with all your heart. " Says Luhan.

 


' Kris Oppa will never feel lucky to have me, because he did not love me. ' Yuri bowed her head, she smiled.

 


" Yuri-ah. "

 


" Mmm. Ne, oppa? "

 


"If if you do not meet with Kris and is not engaged to him. Men like what would you love? " Says Luhan.

 


" I will love you, oppa. " Yuri smiled, yes she was right, if only she did not love Kris, surely she already loves Luhan. The figure of the man who is always with her a few days and give her the attention that Kris had never given to her.

 


Luhan shocked at Yuri, he widened his eyes. His mouth seemed locked, he could not say anything. He still could not believe if Yuri would say that. Cold sweat out of the pores of the skin. It was very strange, indoor air ac he felt the heat.

 


" But, now and forever maybe I'll love Kris Oppa. He was my first love. " Yuri muttered. Luhan not had time to fly high because of Yuri words, now he must fall. That means, there will never be a chance for him to take care of Yuri.

 


" But, if Kris hurt you. What you still love him ? "

 


" I will still love him. "
 

 


> <> <> <>

 



Yuri looked at herself in the mirror reflection. She smiled, how could she not smile when she saw herself who is extremely perfect.


" Baby, can I come in? " Kris's voice sounded from outside Yuri room.

 


" Of course, oppa. " Says Yuri. Then the door opened, saw the figure of Kris came into the room. Yuri reverse her body and look at Kris, she smiled sweetly at Kris. Kris seemed very fascinated to see Yuri. He looked at Yuri from top head to toe. His mouth dropped open. He really knows if Yuri is very pretty, but tonight Yuri really like a goddess.

 


" Baby. You really like a goddess. " Says Kris, he could not remove his eyes from Yuri figure. Yuri blushed, she lowered her head and chuckled softly.

 


" Are you trying to tease me, oppa-yaa. "

 


" I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, if you're like a goddess. " Says Kris.

 


" Kamsahamnida, oppa. " Says Yuri, she smiled at Kris.

 


" Kajja. " Then Kris hold Yuri's hand " You're going to be the most beautiful woman in the party later, Mrs. Wu. "

 


" And you will be the most handsome man, Mr. Wu. " Yuri chuckled softly.

 


Kris opened the car door for Yuri, then he got in the car. then Kris run his car away. Often he was eyeing Yuri, do not know, but tonight Yuri really made his heart beat very very fast.
" Oppa, why do you continue to glance at me like that ? What I look very ugly. " Says Yuri, she bit her lip softly.

 


" No, baby. You look very pretty indeed. From the start you're already very pretty, but tonight you're so looks like a goddess. " Says Kris, her hands clasped Yuri.

 


" Goddess will not look pretty if she was not accompanied by her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter