White roses

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri came into Kris room, and then she put a letter to Kris. She let out her breath slowly, and then she took a picture Kris in the drawer, she inputs into the bag.
" Oppa-ya. Mianhe. And goodbye. "

 


Yuri immediately left the room. This time she has promised not to cry anymore. She was very tired to cry. she believes, is probably the best for her.

 


Yuri out of the house without anyone's know, she brought a few bags and then she got into Luhan car who has been in front of her house.

 


" Gege. What's wrong with your face, why bruises like that?? " Yuri looked surprised when she saw Luhan bruised face .

 


" Ania. It does nothing. There are only a small dispute with my friend. " Says Luhan, then he smiled.

 


" Aigoo. I have to treat the wound. " Says Yuri anxiously.

 


" You cure me after we reached the apartment. " Says Luhan, then he smiled. He began to run his car out of Kris home environment. Yuri stared at Kris home from the window. She knows, she may never get back into the house.

 


' Good-bye, Oppa. I will always love you. '

 


Yuri sighed softly. She lowered her face. She does not know what she should do to restrain her tears. She had to leave the house and leave all the memories and expectations.

 


" Do not be sad. It's been your best decision, Yul. " Says Luhan, he looked at Yuri who was on his side.

 


" This is very heavy, gege. " Yuri muttered.

 


" Initially it was very heavy, but you will definitely get over it. Rest assured, a bright future is on the horizon ahead. " Luhan gently rubbed Yuri hair.

 


" Somehow I have to thank you, gege. If there is no you, I probably would never be able to go through all of this. " Yuri smiled at Luhan.

 


" I will always be there for you, Yul. Do not ever feel alone. "

 


Yuri smiled and nodded. She felt calm because she was not alone, there are still people who cared about her.

 


" Gege, I really need a job. I may not live in Korea without work. My parents do not know if I had parted with Kris Oppa. "

 


" You can work in my office, Yul. My secretary resigned, so you can be my secretary. " Says Luhan.

 


" Really, gege?? "

 


" Yes, of course. That way, I will be able to look at your pretty face every time. " Luhan chuckled. Yuri bowed her head, she blushed.

 


" Thank you, gege. How much for the apartment? I'll pay for it. " Says Yuri.

 


" Why do you ask the price of the apartment?? The apartment is mine, have not I live because I already have a new home. So you can occupy the apartment. You do not have to pay for it. "

 


" But, gege ...."

 


" I would be very upset if you do not want to follow my words. "

 


Yuri was silent, she really felt embarrassed. She felt if she was a burden to Luhan. Luhan has been too good to her.

 


" You're so good to me, gege. "

 


Luhan just smiled at Yuri words. Of course he was very kind to Yuri, because he loved Yuri. he would do anything for Yuri.

 


Luhan car finally stopped in a very luxurious apartment building. They got out of the car and went inside the apartment. Luhan demonstrate to Yuri if his apartment was on 204 room.

 


" It is my apartment. How? what do you like??? " Says Luhan when they had entered into the ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter