Lulu Gege

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri continued to sob, she does not care increasingly heavy snowflake falling from the sky. Yuri felt when her body was very cold, but this is better than the taste of her extreme pain.
" Miss, you hurry away from here. If you continue to stay here, you will be cold. " Someone Said, he approached Yuri. Yuri just smiled and shook her head slowly. Several times people asked Yuri to get out of there, because the snow is getting heavy, but Yuri did not pay attention.

 


" The cold is not worth the pain that I feel at this moment. " Yuri muttered, she continued to sob. Her body was very cold, her face pale.

 


" You will be cold if it continues to be here. " Suddenly someone wrap Yuri body with jacket. Yuri startled, she turned to the man.

 


" Luhan Oppa . "

 


Luhan smiled, then he immediately hugged tightly Yuri's body. Let Yuri feel warm and comfortable in his arms. Yuri sob, she grabbed Luhan shirt very strong.

 

 
" Oppa. " Yuri sobing,

 


" What happened, Yuri-ah? " Says Luhan, he gently rubbed Yuri hair.

 


" I can not mantain my love for Kris Oppa. It's really very sick. " Yuri's tears wet Luhan clothes, her cries louder.

 


" I know. I know what you feel, Yuri. I know the pain of loving someone who never loved us. I know, how sick want attention from someone who has never assume we exist. I've felt the same way about you, so I know how sick you feel at this moment. " Says Luhan, he tightened his embrace.

 


" It's very sick, Oppa. It seemed my heart pierced by a thousand needles. I'm really not strong enough to face all this, Oppa. How could he do this to me? And I really ove him with all my heart, oppa. I was very hopeful when we will get married and have a very happy little family. However it turns out, all my dreams are now gone. And, I'm really very stupid. I'm stupid, I'm stupid for loving those who did not love me. " Yuri felt her chest very congested , her wound is getting bigger and bigger.

 


" Calm down, Yuri-ah. Calm yourself. You're not stupid, but you're really very good. You have a heart and a face like an angel. Kris really stupid hurt you. I'm very confident, Kris would be very sorry for hurt you. And when he's sorry, he was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter