bingo

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'll have two asparagus soup and two orange juice . " Said Jessica to the waiter.

 


" I want kimchi and lychee juice. " Says Kris. Jessica looked at Kris with weird stares, she constrict her forehead.

 


" Kris. Since when do you like kimchi ? Did not you do not like that weird food? I've ordered your favorite food. " Says Jessica.

 


" Since Yuri made kimchi for me. " Says Kris. Jessica let out her breath slowly, who knows how long she had heard 'Yuri' name from Kris mouth.

 


" All right, two kimchi and two lychee juice. " Said Jessica to the waiter. The waiter nodded and quickly left Kris and Jessica. Jessica looked at Kris and smiled at him, her hand clutching Kris.

 


" You know what? I really miss you so much, Kris. " Says Jessica. Kris turned to Jessica, and he smiled slightly.

 


" How are you, Sica? " Says Kris divert the conversation.

 


" What's happen with you, Kris? "Jessica softly sigh. " Have you not love me anymore? "

 


" I do not know, Sica. I'm still very confused by these feelings. " Kris leaned back in the chair. He folded his arms across his chest.

 


" Did you love Yuri? " Jessica stared at Kris.

 


" I do not know. " Kris closed his eyes. He should feel very happy because Jessica has returned to him, so should it be.

 


" Sica-ah, I can not be late. Yuri alone at home, I do not want to leave her too long. "

 



> <> <> <>
 

 


Yuri stared at the television screen. Her eyes were staring at the television screen, however, her thoughts in somewhere. She was still thinking why Jessica photo was in Kris room. There is nothing between the two of them. Is there something that Kris secret of Yuri??

 


Suddenly someone kissed her head. Yuri shocked surprise, she turned and found Kris is smiling sweetly at her.
" Ah, oppa. Did you go home ? since when have you been here?? " Says Yuri. Kris chuckled softly, and then he laid his head on Yuri's lap.

 


" I've just come. Have you eaten?? " Says Kris.

 


" I've eaten oppa. I think you're going to a long time coming. " Says Yuri.

 


" I do not want to leave you alone in the house too long. You must be very lonely. "

 


Yuri chuckled softly, she tried to hide her curiosity about Jessica photo in Kris room. She did not want to spoil the atmosphere. Yuri gently rubbed Kris hair, Kris smiled, he closed his eyes.

 


" At first, I felt very tired. However, being on your lap makes me feel very comfortable. Instantly my tired sense, lost. " Kris murmured. Yuri small chuckle, she looked at Kris.

 


" Oppa, what about your dinner with a client? what fun? " Says Yuri.

 


" Very boring. I wanted to get home and see you, I do not know I'm always worried. " Kris murmured. Yuri blushed, her cheeks flushed.

 


 'What Kris Oppa have started to love me? '

 


" Oppa-ya, I miss my parents. " Says Yuri. She let out her breath slowly. Kris opened his eyes, he looked at Yuri, then he pulled Yuri hand and held it.

 


" What do you want to meet them? if so, tomorrow we're going to New York to meet with your parents. " Says Kris.

 


" Ah, do not worry oppa. Tomorrow I'll call them. After all, you can not leave your job oppa. " Yuri shook her head slowly and smiled.

 


" But, I do not want you to be sad, baby. "

 


" I'm not sad, oppa because you're by my side, with me. " Says Yuri. Kris smiled, gently Yuri cheek .

 


" I will always be with you. I will never leave you alone. I promise. " Kris gently kissed Yuri hands.

 


" I love you, oppa. " Says Yuri. Kris smiled, then he got up from his sleep in Yuri lap, he stared at Yuri's face gently. He his face into Yuri, and kissed her lips very gently. Yuri closed her eyes, she gently kissed Kris. Their tongues interlocking. Yuri put her arm around Kris neck, and Kris gently rubbed Yuri back. Then, shortly Kris releasing their kiss, he smiled at Yuri.

 


" Tonight, I want to sleep with you. may I ? " Says Kris.

 


" Of course. " Yuri nodded happily.

 


" Kajja, now we sleep. " Says Kris, he stood up and pulled Yuri hand . Yuri small chuckle. She followed Kris to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter