Broke up

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You're not smart to lie, Yuri. "

 


Kris smiled at Yuri. He wanted to hug Yuri's body, but Yuri push him. She bowed her head.

 


" Mianhe, Oppa. I really had not love you again. "


Yuri walked away leaving Kris. Kris silent, he stared at the figure of Yuri is getting away from his view. Kris sigh quietly, he wasnt trying to catch Yuri. Because he knows, Yuri need time for all of this. He also knows, if Yuri still love him.

 


" I'll keep waiting you, Yuri. I love you. "

 



> <> <> <> <> <> <>
 

 


Kris kept staring at Yuri. He did not turn his eyes from the figure of Yuri. Now Yuri, Luhan, Kris and Jessica were having lunch together. Jessica invite Luhan and Yuri to have lunch together. Yuri initially refused, but Jessica kept insisting.
" Yul. why do not you take your food? what the food is bad? " Says Luhan.

 


Yuri just shook her head and smile, " No, Oppa. I was not too hungry. "

 


" You have to keep eating, this is the lunch hour. I'll feed you. " Says Luhan. Kris staring cynicall to Luhan. Luhan's words really makes him very disturbed.

 


" Ah do not need, gege. I can feed myself. " Yuri smiled.

 


" No, I will still feed you. " Says Luhan force, he s his food to Yuri.

 


" Luhan-shi, you are never heard what Yuri said ? she can eat by herself, she does not want feed by you. " Says Kris. He glared at Luhan. Luhan turned to Kris, and he smirked.

 


" Aigoo, I did not realize if you too are here. " Says Luhan, smiling sarcastically.

 


Kris just stared at Luhan who looks very cynical to him. Really, he does not like to see Yuri with Luhan. Yuri felt very uncomfortable seeing Kris and Luhan looked at each other with cynical view.

 


" Emh, gege. You'd spend your food, not after this we still have a meeting at Lee company . " Says Yuri, she tried to break the atmosphere.

 


" Gege? " Kris constrict his forehead do not understand.

 


" Yes, I was the person calling Lulu gege by Yuri and also her first love. " Says Luhan with pride, he gave Kris a sardonic smile on his face. Kris looked very furious, but then he smirk.

 


" But, you also have to remember. I'm also still her fiancee . " Says Kris

 


" Fiance? Are you sure? you still recognize her as your fiancé after you hurt her. " Luhan smirked.

 


" I was never hurt her, but I had promised myself that I would never repeat the mistake again. "

 


Jessica looks very upset to hear Kris and Luhan fight about Yuri. She chuckled upset.

 


" Can you stop for a fight? I'm so tired of hearing you guys fighting over things that are not important at all. " Says Jessica. Kris turned cynical to Jessica.

 


" All related to Yuri, is very important to me. " Kris moved from his seat, then he was about to leave to go. But before leaving he turned to Yuri and Luhan.

 


" I'll still take someone who is already mine. "

 


Yuri exhaled slowly, do not know what she should do. Everything was confusing.


> <> <> <>
 

 


Yuri looks very sleepy, long way home she slept in the car. Luhan smiled at Yuri, the longer he stared at Yuri, the greater the sense of love for Yuri. Everything is inside Yuri is so very beautiful.

 


Then he smiled, focus returned to driving. Luhan thought back to the days of his childhoold with his brother .

 


Flashback:


" You keep looking at her, gege. Do you love her? " Said Sehun. He followed the direction of Luhan view that continued staring at Yuri . Luhan look surprised, he did not think if Sehun've been there for him.

 


" Ah, aniaa. " Says Luhan nervous. Sehun smiled then he leaned against in a shade tree, he also looked at Yuri who is preparing food with his mother and Yuri's mother.

 


" I know, you'd think she was so pretty , why do not you? I also think that gege. She was very beautiful as spring. Her eyes were able to remedy my heart, her smile makes my heart beat very fast. I'm really very lucky, because when we grow up, I will marry her. " Said Sehun happy.

 


" Yes, you're very lucky. " Says Luhan, he smirked.

 


" Are not you regret, gege? because you have rejected for an arranged marriage with her, and eventually I am paired with her . " Sehun turned to Luhan.

 


" Of course not. I never regret. I've promised to Yoona, when we grow up, I will marry her. "


End of Flashback
 

 

 


Luhan smiled rememb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter