She's back . And Xi Anna ?

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jessica Unnie . " Yuri smiled and then she hugged Jessica . " I miss you so much . "

 


Jessica hugged Yuri , she smiled happily . " I miss you so much , Yul . Aigoo , you're getting very pretty . "

 


Kris stared at Jessica and Yuri who seems very familiar . He does not know what he should do , but the sense that he has been saved for Jessica now reappear .
" Yuri - ah , what are you doing here ? " Jessica asked , she let go of her arms with Yuri .

 


" She's my fiance . So she has the right to come here whenever she wants . " Says Kris with a very cool tone , Jessica paused , Kris words such as lightning for her . She could not believe when people she loved had been engaged to her friend .

 


" Oppa , she is Jessica Unnie . She was my friend when in New York . Sica Unnie , introduce , he is Kris oppa , he is my fiance . " Says Yuri , smiling sweetly . Jessica smiled even seem very forced , she reached out to Kris .

 


" My name is Jessica Jung . I was your secretary here , and also I was a friend of Yuri . " Jessica kept waiting for Kris to shake her hand , but Kris ignored her , he smiled at Yuri and took her hand .

 


" Baby , let's go into my office . " Kris smiled  , Yuri felt bad for Jessica , she turned to Jessica who seemed speechless .

 


" Unnie . Me and Kris oppa go first . Ah , I hope sometime we can have drink coffee together . " Says Yuri . Jessica just smiled and nodded . She looked at the departure of Yuri and Kris with a view bleary . Her heart was crushed instantly . She tried to hold back tears who had been pooled in her eyes .

 


' Kris . I do not believe if we are going to meet in a situation like this . '

 



> < > < > < > <

 



" Aigooo . Your office is such a beautiful oppa . Once the order is very neat . "  SaysYuri while her eyes are paintings in Kris room  .

 


Kris was silent , he did not listen to yuri chatteri . his thoughts wandered far recalling his beautiful past her with Jessica . he had no idea if they will meet again .

 


" Oppa . Why did not you shake hands with Jessica Unnie ? " Says Yuri , but her eyes still looking at a painting . Kris did not flinch , he was daydreaming . Yuri frowned , feeling ignored by Kris , then she turned turned to Kris .

 


" Oppa , what you do not hear what I said ? ? " Yuri over to Kris . Kris flinch , he came out of his daydreaming . then he smiled at Yuri .

 


" What did you say , baby ? ? " Says Kris .

 


" So you did not listen to my words , Eoh ? ? " Yuri pouted , she folded her arms across her chest , and then she put on an angry face . Kris chuckled softly , he scratched his head that did not itch .

 


" AH , mianhe . Earlier I was thinking about how I started working today . " Said Kris lied . " Do not be angry , or I'm going to kiss you . "

 


Yuri hates herself, so as she could not to be angry with Kris . Then she smiled and nodded .

 


" Oppa , I should go home . I do not want to interrupt your work time . " Says Yuri .

 


" You're not bothering me . But , well if you want to go home . I 'll take you home . "

 


" Ah , do not worry , oppa . You 're working , better I ride a taxi  . " Says Yuri .

 


" No, you should not take a taxi . Soon , I 'll tell the office driver to take you home  . " Says Kris , he came out of his room was about to call the driver to take Yuri home office . Shortly thereafter , he returned to his room and went to Yuri .

 


" I 've told the office driver to drive you . I already told him , in order to take you home , if only there are blisters on your body , I will make sure , I would fire him . " Says Kris , he gently rubbed Yuri hair.

 


" Aigoo , oppa . I'm definitely going to go home safely . " Yuri smiled .

 


" Baby , if you feel bored at home , you should go for a walk , but you have to be escorted by the driver . You should not go alone . If you want to go hangout , you have to tell me , so I'm not worried . " Kris look at Yuri beautiful eyes , his hands clasped tightly Yuri hand .

 


" Arrasso oppa . " Says Yuri .

 


" Oh yes , I heard this afternoon there will be an art exhibition in downtown seoul . Did not you love the art ? so what's the harm if you see there . "

 


" Really oppa ? aigoo , I 'd love to go there . " Says Yuri happy .

 


" The driver will take you away , and the return I'll pick you up . If you're going to go , let me know . Arrasso Mrs . Wu. " Kris softly ruffled Yuri hair .

 


" Ne , arrasso Mr . Wu. " Yuri chuckled softly , then she moved away . " Oppa-ya , I'm home . "

 


" I'll take you up front . " Says Kris .

 


" Ah , do not worry oppa . You do a lot of work . " Says Yuri .

 


" All right . If you 've arrived home , let me know . And if anything happens , you should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter