Our love

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri sat in front of her dressing table. The stylist make up Finished putting make up on Yuri's face. Yuri smiled when she saw her beautiful face in the mirror.
" Aigoo, Ms. Kwon. You are so very beautiful. Ah, your future husband is very lucky to have a wife as beautiful as you. " Says Ms. Kim, a makeup stylist.

 


" Ah, kamsahamnida. " Says Yuri.

 


" All right. I'm going to go. Everything is ready. " Says Ms. Kim. Yuri smiled and nodded her head. Yuri was silent, then she sighed softly. Indeed, today is the most precious day in her life. Soon she will be married with a man who is very meaningful in her life. She was quite a surprise if she is going to marry this guy.

 


Suddenly the door opened, looked handsome man smiled at Yuri. He went to Yuri, he smile see that Yuri looks quite so pretty.
" Daddy. " Says Yuri happy, she immediately went and hugged Luhan very closely.

 


" Aigoo, my daughter will soon be married. Ah, so you're very mature my little Yuri. Though it seems only yesterday that I carried you and buy you ice cream. But now, you're going to live with another man and you're going to leave me. " Says Luhan, he smiled but his eyes were teary.

 


" Daddy. " Yuri muttered, she looked to Luhan. " Although now I'm getting married, but I would never leave you. I remain yours and belongs to mommy. Do not be afraid, you never lose me .Do not cry, I hate to see you cry. "

 


Luhan smiled then hugged Yuri very tightly, he felt very sad indeed because soon he had to take off her beloved child to another man.
" Kajja, your prince is waiting. your Mommy also definitely can not wait to see you. " Says Luhan. Yuri nodded and smiled. Then Luhan hold Yuri's hand, they are out of the room.

 



> <> <> <>
 


Slowly, Yuri and Luhan enter the altar. Luhan hold Yuri's hand. They walk slowly. On the altar looks very handsome man who was waiting for Yuri. He was wearing a white tuxedo. He smiled at Yuri, indeed he was very lucky to be married to a woman whose face and heart an angel.
All guests in the church seemed very fascinated to see Yuri. all guests who are in the church praising Yuri. Yuri smiled , her heart was beating very fast. Slowly she began to approach the altar. Luhan over Yuri's hand to the man. The man hold Yuri's hand very tightly.

 


" I beg. Keep Yuri, never hurt her. " Says Luhan with teary eyes.

 


" Ne, daddy. I would never hurt Yuri. I will always keep it as long as I can still breathe. "

 


Luhan smiled, and then he walked to a bench and sat down next to his wife, Kwon Yuri.
" Look, baby. our little Yuri, soon she will marry the prince of her dreams. " Says Kwon Yuri.

 


" She's very pretty, just like you. I was very fortunate to have a wife and children were very pretty. " Says Luhan, he smiled.

 


The wedding is about to begin. Bridal couple standing in front of the pastor.
" All right. I will immediately begin. Are you ready? " Says Pastor.

 


" Wait a minute. " Said the groom. He stared at Yuri, then he knelt in front of Yuri. Yuri looked very surprised. Guests are also very curious about what he would do.

 


" Yuri-ah. I know, I have not asked you to marry me officially. So, will you be my wife? be the only woman who would accompany me all my life? be the mother of my children? into drugs when I was tired and lonely? be conditioning my heart when my heart troubled? a lamp in my life? be the angel that will always stay with me? I know I have done a very big mistake to you until I almost lost you forever. I am Kris Wu , promise I will never repeat the same mistake again, I will never again hurt Kwon Yuri and let go Kwon Yuri of my life. And I, Kris Wu asked Kwon Yuri to be my wife, and wear big name ' Wu '. Are you willing? " Kris knelt in front of Yuri, he clasped Yuri's hand. Yuri's eyes teared, she was touch to Kris attitude. All invited guests were very touched to see Kris attitude to Yuri.

 


" I can not. I was not able to resist, Oppa. I do not have any reason to reject all petition because I really really be what you want. I want to be your wife. " Says Yuri. Kris smiled, he stood up and then he hugged Yuri very closely. All invited guests clapped and cheered see Kris and Yuri. Yuri turned to the invited guests, she saw Luhan ( childhood friend ) is smiling sweetly at her. But then Luhan shadow increasingly disappearing.

 


' I know, you'd be happy too, oppa. '

 


" Well, the wedding ceremony is about to begin. Are you ready?? " Says Pastor. Yuri and Kris looked at each other and nodded.

 


" Kris Wu. Are you willing to accept Kwon Yuri to be your wife ? loved her in a state of joy and sorrow, sick, healthy, rich and miserable? "

 


" Yes, I am willing. " Kris smile.

 


" And Kwon Yuri. Are you willing to accept Kris Wu became your husband?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter