First love

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Baby, now I'm going to ask you to go to Jeju island. " Says Kris. Yuri turned to Kris, she smiled happily.

 


" Really oppa? "

 


" Ne, of course. Lately I'm always busy untill i havent time to be with you. So now, I want to spend time with you all day. " Kris hug Yuri waist.

 


" Aigoo, well then I'll be getting ready. " Says Yuri as she went walking to her room. Kris small chuckles see Yuri reaction looks very happy. Then he sat down on the couch, not long after his cell phone rang. Kris immediately take away his handphone.

 


From: Jessica
Kris, can you accompany me  ? I'm really very boring.

Kris then typing a reply message to Jessica.

To: Jessica
I can not. Today I will go with Yuri.
 


Then, not long after , Kris phone rings, Jessica called him. Kris snorted in disgust, and then he picked up the phone.
" Kris. "

 


" Ne, Wae ? "

 


" Why did you go with Yuri? I want to go with you. I'm really very bored at home. "

 


" Today I want to spend time with Yuri. Mianhe. " Without waiting for Jessica answer , Kris immediately hung up. Then, he let out his breath slowly.

 


' Mianhe, Sica. Right now I want to be with Yuri. '

 



> <> <> <>
 

 


" Oppa-ya. Three months we would get married. Aigoo, I do not think we would get married so soon. " Says Yuri, she smiled at Kris while enjoying the atmosphere of Jeju island.

 


" Yes, and you will be Mrs. Wu. " Says Kris smile. " You know, My mom like you so much. "

 


" Mwoo? Taeyeon Mommy likes me very much? "

 


" Yes, she always praise you. She said you are very beautiful and kind. Before meeting with you, at first I did not believe her words. But after meeting with you, actually I believe my mom words if you're so perfect. " Says Kris, he hold Yuri hands tightly.

 


" You know, when I first met you, I've liked you. You are my first love . You are so very beautiful. You look very friendly, and you're so fascinating. And I'm very happy after knowing if I grow up, I will marry you. I always ask about you to mommy and daddy, I always wonder what you're doing. However, Jessica came in my life, at first I hated her, because she looks like a cold woman, but finally she managed to melt my heart and make me forget you. I'm very sorry about that. " Says Kris, he lowered his head. Yuri smile dazed, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter