just mine

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri woke up from her sleep when heard a bell sound. She is still very sleepy, she looked at the clock. Still shows 05.00 hours. Yuri grumbled, because there early guests.
Yuri got up from her bed. then she walked out of the room. With still wearing a nightgown, Yuri opened the door her apartment.
" Good morning. " Luhan with a big grin on his face standing in front of Yuri with a basket of vegetables and meat. Yuri was silent, she was really surprised to see Luhan already this early visit.
 


" Mmm. Gege. Why did you visit early?? " Says Yuri. Luhan laugh, he entered into the apartment.

 


" You must not have a bath? you should take a shower, I'll cook. " Says Luhan.

 


" Aniya. Should let me cook. " Says Yuri.

 


" Follow my orders. You'd better have a quick shower. I will prepare breakfast for us. Today is your first day at work. " Luhan winked to Yuri .

 


" All right. " Yuri smiled, then she walked away leaving Luhan. Luhan smile saw Yuri departure . He went into the kitchen and start preparing materials that will he made. Although he can not cook, but he will try to prepare special food for special people.

 


" Laalalalala, soon. you will be called Mrs. Xi. "

 




Yuri out of her room. She walked to the dining table. She saw the food already arranged neatly on the dining table and Luhan also sit there. Luhan stand, then invited Yuri to sit. Yuri chuckled softly.
" Yul. You have to try my cuisine. For the first time I cooked. " Luhan sitting in front of Yuri. He put rice and side dishes into Yuri plate .

 


" Aigoo, this food looks very tasty. " Yuri muttered, she smiled at Luhan.

 


"Try it Yul. I'm sure you would have liked. " Luhan fed Yuri. Yuri chew the food slowly, she felt the food was too salty. But she swallow the food was very forced.

 


" How? what's good? " Says Luhan. He looked at Yuri. Yuri just smiled and nodded slowly. She could not have speak the truth to Luhan that his cuisine is too salty. "What is bad?? "

 


" It's good. Your cuisine is very tasty, Gege. " Says Yuri lying while trying to feed the food to . Luhan tried tasted his cuisine, and a few seconds later he puke.

 


" Aigoo, salty. " Says Luhan. Yuri just smiled bad to Luhan. " You should have told me honestly if this dish was very salty. "

 


" I'm afraid if you feel unwell, gege. " Says Yuri.

 


" Ouch, of course I would not behave like that. Ah, we better have breakfast outside. Kajja. " Luhan draw Yuri hands. Yuri just smiled and follow Luhan.

 


" I promise, I will cooking food for you, gege. "




> <> <> <>



Yuri out of Luhan car . She stared at the towering buildings in front of her. The building reads ' Xi Company . ', Luhan company very large like Kris. Luhan out of his car and approached Yuri.
" Kajja, we shall soon enter. " Says Luhan. Yuri nodded and smiled. They both fit into Luhan company . Then they came into the room .

 


" Aigoo, Gege. It's very beautiful . " Says Yuri, she stared in awe at the whole Luhan room .

 


" From here you can see the streets of Seoul are very solid. " Says Luhan, pointing to the window.

 


Suddenly a female employee into the room .
" Sir. They had gathered i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter