That disease

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was silent, his mind totally erratic. Doctor words about Yuri disease, making him feel no burden. Three-stage liver cancer, is not a common disease, it is a disease that is very dangerous.
" Luhan Oppa, I beg you, do not tell Kris Oppa about this. " Says Yuri, she looked pleading at Luhan.

 


" But Yuri, Kris must know this. he is your fiance and soon you will get married. " Says Luhan, he looked at Yuri who was on his side.

 


" Oppa, I do not want to if Kris Oppa know about it, then he will leave me. I do not want to. I beg Oppa. " Says Yuri, her eyes b, she really did not want Kris to know about this disease.

 


Luhan was silent, he sigh softly. He does not know what he should do. Kris must know about Yuri disease, so Kris will always keep Yuri. But Yuri kept asking him to not tell Kris.
" Since when do you have this disease? " Says Luhan.

 


" Since the last three years. I always have nosebleeds, then I checked myself to doctor without knowing my family . doctor told me, if I was suffering from liver cancer stage 1. I was very down to accept this reality. But I tried hard to hide the disease from everyone, I do not want my family to be sad to know the bad news. The doctor keeps telling me to check the health of once a week and run a variety of therapies. I've always had to do it. But last year, I never do it again. " Says Yuri, she let out her breath slowly.

 


" You have to run the treatment again, Yuri-ah. " Says Luhan.

 


" For what, oppa? I guess everything is useless. My cancer had stage three. And that means, I'm not going to survive much longer to live. " Yuri chuckled.

 


" You're not God, Yuri. So you were not able to determine that you're going to die quickly!! " Snapped Luhan. Yuri turned to Luhan, she was really surprised because suddenly Luhan snapped her. Then, tears running down her cheeks.

 


" It's just that I feel very scared, oppa. This cancer is a disease that is very difficult to cure. very little hope. " Yuri sobbed, she lowered her head. Luhan staring sorry for Yuri, then he pulled Yuri into his arms. He gently rubbed Yuri head.

 


" Miracle will always exist. Believe it. I'm pretty sure, if God will give you a miracle. You're a very nice lady, I'm sure you will be healed. Trust me. I promise, I will never tell anyone about this. But, you have to do some treatment. I'll keep you company. " Says Luhan. Yuri nodded slowly, she closed her eyes, trying to hold back the pain of reality.

 



> <> <> <>

 



" Kris, can you come dinner with me tonight ? I really miss eating with you. " Says Jessica.

 


" It seems I can not. I could not leave the house without Yuri. " Says Kris.

 


" But Kris, I really wanted to have dinner with you. " Jessica pout. Kris smiled at Jessica, then he gently ruffled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter