comeback

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car stopped at a mansion belonging to Kris. Both guards immediately came down and opened the door, then bring Kris.
" Take him to his room. "

 


" Okay, Mrs Wu. " Says the bodyguard's. They immediately bring Kris into his room.

 


Yuri got out of the car. She went into the house. Indeed, she missed the house. Already a week more she left the house. Yuri smiled, and then she walked to Kris room. The bodyguard has been laid Kris on the mattress.
" You may go. I'll take care of Kris Oppa. " Says Yuri.

 


" Well, ma'am. " Said The bodyguard, they lowered his head kept going to leave the room .

 


Yuri walked up to Kris, she sat on the edge of the bed. He Kris hair, and looked at him.
" Oppa. Why did you become like this? I really do not like when you're drunk like this. " Yuri muttered, she sighed softly. Kris suddenly delirious, he threw Yuri's hand.

 


" Do not touch me. May be touch me only Yuri. Away from me. " said Kris. Yuri surprised look at Kris reaction, but then she smiled.

 


" I'm Yuri, Oppa. " Says Yuri softly.

 


" Ania. You're not Yuri. Yuri might not be here. Yuri was at the jerk house. " Kris speak but his eyes remained closed.

 


" Did you love Yuri? " Says Yuri.

 


" Of course I love her very much. I really love her. In the past, she loved me, but I wasted her. And now when I've loved her very much, she instead chose to be with someone else. My heart is very sore indeed. " Kris muttered, his eyes shed tears. Yuri was surprised to see tears in Kris eyes. She did not think if Kris would cry.

 


" Oppa. If Yuri back to you, what are you going to take her back? "

 


" Of course. With great pleasure, I will accept her. But, I know, it is not likely to happen. Yuri has been happy with a man whom she called Lulu gege. Ah, well, not much to ask, I really want to sleep. " Kris murmured. Yuri sighed softly, and then she let go of Kris shoes and cover his body.

 


Yuri pulled out a ring from her purse. then plugging it in Kris finger.
" Oppa. You should still wear this ring. I promise, I'll come back after I find our engagement ring. I promise. "

 


Yuri kiss Kris forehead gently, then she smiled and left the room. She walked to her room. Tonight she'll stay in the house , and in the morning she would return to the apartment before Kris wake.

 



> <> <> <>

 



Kris woke up from his sleep, he felt his head is extremely heavy. he remembers when he was drunk last night. then he got up from his bed, he walked to the bathroom. He opened all his clothes and then bath.

 


20 minutes later, he came out of the bathroom. He felt his head feels lighter. He chose clothes from the closet and then wear it. He let his hair wet. Inadvertently, he saw a circular ring on his ring finger. He constrict his forehead, he remembers when yesterday he threw his engagement ring in the trash. But why is there a ring on his finger. He tried to remember the events last night, may not be used if the ring on his finger without someone put it.

 


" what is Yuri who put this ring? " Kris murmured.  he immediately rushed out of his room. He walked down the stairs, he tried to find the figure of Yuri. He ran into the kitchen, and the dining table already neatly packed breakfast for him. He knew if it was Yuri who cook food. He is really very know.

 


Kris immediately walked towards Yuri room. He hopes that if Yuri has not gone away. He opened the door, Yuri looked very surprised to see Kris. Kris was silent, he walked over to Yuri.
" O.. Oppaa .." says Yuri nervous. Kris walked towards Yuri is getting closer. Yuri stepped backwards. She looks very nervous. Kris outlook is really very frightening. Yuri's body stumbles into the wall, she could not go anywhere else and Kris is getting closer. Kris pulled Yuri, he kissed Yuri's lips very wild. Yuri widened her eyes, she was su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter