Old Friend

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" How art exhibits before, baby ? what fun ? " Says Kris as he ate his food .

 


" The works were displayed really very beautiful , oppa . They are very expert in making paper . I was attracted to one of the paintings , but perhaps the price is definitely above the hundreds of millions . I do not want to waste money just  for a painting . " Says Yuri .

 


" What kind of painting do you want? "

 


" In the painting there is a woman who was sitting staring at the sky which was snowy . Ah , it is very beautiful . " Says Yuri , she smiled .

 


" Then , tomorrow we are going to buy the painting . " Says Kris .

 


" Mwoo ? ? " Yuri widened her eyes , she stared at Kris . " Oppa , but the price was really very expensive . "

 


" What is the meaning of a price ? You mean more than the price of the painting. " Kris smiled , he ruffled Yuri hair .

 


" Really oppa ? ah , I'm really not good. " Yuri conflate her cheeks , she felt very uncomfortable to Kris .

 


" Aigoo , you are my fiance , why you should feel bad . I am entitled to keep all of your wishes . " Says Kris , he smiled sweetly at Yuri .

 


" You're really very good oppa . Kamsahamnida . " Yuri smiled happily .

 


" Anything for you . " Says Kris .

 


" Oppa - ya , how was your first day in office ? What great fun ? "

 


" Exhausting . Lots of work to take care of me . "

 


" Really? aigoo , but are not there Jessica Unnie , she can help you. " Says Yuri . Kris blood rippled when hearing the name ' Jessica ' , he looked at Yuri , but then he smiled .

 


" I'm not too familiar with her , so I can not rely on her . " Said Kris lied .

 


" I hope you and Jessica Unnie can work very well , oppa . " Yuri smiled .

 


" I hope so . " Says Kris .

 


Yuri smiled , she's just churning food . There is something jammed in her mind . And she was afraid to reveal it to Kris .
" Oppa , I honestly very scared . " Says Yuri , her eyes continued attention to the food she was stirring .

 


" You're afraid of what , baby ? " Kris constrict his forehead .

 


" I'm afraid you turned to Jessica Unnie . She is very pretty . All men would love her . " Yuri sigh softly . Kris was silent , then he lowered his head .

 


' She was not as beautiful as you , Yuri - ah . But she was able to make all my world is always on her . '

 


Yuri turned to Kris , felt her words did not Kris respond , then Yuri chuckled softly . " Oppa , I want to go home . Today I am very tired. "

 


" All right . Let's go home , when you got home you should rest . " Says Kris . Yuri smiled and then she nodded .

 



> < > < > < > < >

 



" Your cooking is very good indeed , baby . " Says Kris , he looks so ravenously consuming Yuri dishes .

 


" Really? Thank you , oppa . " Yuri chuckled softly .

 


" Ah , then every day , I would go home for lunch . " Says Kris .

 


" What if I were delivering food to your office every day , oppa ? " Yuri smiled sweetly .

 


" Ah , do not need , baby . I do not want you hassles . " Says Kris , his hand gently Yuri hair.

 


" I'm not going to bother oppa . besides, with that, I will continue to see you . " Says Yuri .

 


" Well if that's what you want . Baby , I have to get going , this morning I had preparing for meeting this afternoon . " Says Kris as he got up , Yuri stood up and then approached Kris. Yuri adjusted Kris tie . Kris smiled softly and then ruffled Yuri hair .

 


" You're so perfect bride . " Says Kris . Yuri smiled , she blushed.

 


" Everything was in place , you have to quickly go oppa . " Says Yuri , she smiled . Kris nodded and he kissed Yuri forehead  .

 


" I'm leaving , baby . Remember , if you go out you have to tell me first , and do not go without a driver . arrasso . "

 


" Ne , oppa . "

 


Kris smiled and then he quickly walked to his car . Yuri drove up to the front of house , she waved her hand when Kris car that is already in motion .

 



> < > < > < >
 

 

 


Luhan smiled , he looked at the window of his office . He was looking at the beautiful city of Seoul from behind the window , but he smile was not because of the scenery but because he was thinking about Yuri 's face . From yesterday , from the first time they met until now , he has not been able to forget Yuri pretty face.

 


" You still can not forget her , Eoh ? " Suddenly Kai walked into Luhan room , with his trademark style which is very cool with his hand enter into a pants pocket .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter