the truth

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yuri, what if I come with you? " Says Kris, he looked at Yuri who was on his side.

 


" No, Oppa. I'm going to talk nice to Lulu gege. I'm sure he must have understood if I wanted to come back to you, Oppa. " Yuri smiled.

 


Kris was silent, for some reason he felt very heavy to take off Yuri. His heart really feel uneasy. He stopped the car, then hugged Yuri very closely.

 


" Oppa. " Yuri muttered.

 


" Yuri, you have to promise you will never leave me. You will remain in my side. You can not go away from me. " Says Kris, he tightened his embrace.

 


" Yak, Oppa. Aigoo, your attitude as I'm leaving forever. Calm down, Oppa. I probably will never leave you. You know, if I love you so much. " Says Yuri, he smiled.

 


Kris was silent, he tried to calm his mind. He really embraced Yuri very closely. wonder why but he felt, they would split up.

 


" Jebal. Do not ever leave me. "

 



> <> <> <> <> <> <>

 



Yuri get into the apartment, this afternoon she will say to Luhan if she will get back to Kris. She knew, Luhan would understand. After that, this afternoon she will go to Kris. Yuri came into the room, she laid her body. She felt really very tired.

 


Suddenly, her chest ached. Yuri went and find a cure in a desk drawer. She took her medicine, but she also found a cassette in a desk drawer. With curiosity, she picked it up. After she drank the drug, then she insert tapes to dvd and start watching it. For some reason, she was really very curious.

 


Her eyes widened when she saw her childhood days with lulu gege and hunnie. she was surprised that it was a video tape of their childhood. Yuri smiled, she really missed childhood like that.
However her forehead frown when looking at the face of someone who she dont known began speaking in the video.

 


" Hi, Yul. babyYul. Do you like this video? I hope you like it. Our Childhood are really very beautiful. I'm always smiling so beautifully imagined our childhood. I am sorry, because 12 years ago I left without saying goodbye. I do not dare to say if I had to move to china, I do not want to make you sad. In china, I'm always thinking of you. Time passed, and now, I'm an adult, I still always keep my heart for you. I really miss you, I always think how now you. I'm pretty sure, you must be very beautiful like an angel. Yul, do you still remember our promise when we were kids? I promise to marry you when we are adults. I will keep my promise, after my business in china it's not too busy, I'll go to New York and marry you. I promise that. I hope you never forget me. Your first love, Xi Sehun or ordinary person you are calling Lulu Gege. I love you. "

 


Yuri widened her eyes, her eyes teary. Her heart really feels crushed. The man in the video is Lulu gege, her childhood friend and first love. Then, who the man who claimed Lulu Gege??

 


Yuri got up, she's looking for something. she found a photograph in the bottom drawer of the desk. two men photo  who Yuri knew.

 


" Xi Luhan, Xi Sehun. " Yuri muttered. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She sobbed quietly, she felt very hurt because she feel cheated.

 


" Sehun gege, where are you now?? " Yuri sobbed. She bit her lip softly. Her heart ached. Someone who she thought it was Lulu Gege during her turns are Hunnie.

 


Suddenly the bell rang. Yuri wiped her tears and ran to the door. She knows if Luhan come. Yuri opened the door, and Luhan , he smiled when Yuri opened the door for him.

 


" Annyeong ma baby Yul. " Luhan smiled sweetly. Yuri was silent, then she went inside. Luhan follow Yuri get into.

 


" Yul. I brought food materials. kajja, we cook together. " Says Luhan. Yuri was silent, then she turned to Luhan.

 


" Where's Lulu Gege? "

 


Luhan looks very surprised, but then he tried to hide his surprise.

 


" What do you mean, Yul? Lulu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter