One Last Cry

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Did you eat and drink your medicine? " Says Luhan while drinking his coffee.

 


" Already, Oppa. Tomorrow maybe I'll check up to doctor again. " Says Yuri.

 


" I'll come with you. "

 


" Ah, do not worry. I'm too much trouble you. I can manage myself. " Says Yuri, she smiled at Luhan. Luhan turned to her, and he smiled.

 


" You're never troublesome me , I feel happy if it continues to stay with you. " Says Luhan, heruffled Yuri hair slowly.

 


" Looks like you already think of me as your sister. " Says Yuri, she chuckled softly. Luhan laugh.

 


" I do not want to have a sister like you. " Luhan stuck out his tongue to Yuri. Yuri pouted, she pinches Luhan arm. Luhan laughing, he looked at Yuri's face. Indeed, staring at Yuri's beautiful face makes all tired to be lost. Slowly, he close his face, Yuri stared at Luhan, she did not know what to do Luhan. Luhan kissed Yuri forehead, then smiled at Yuri.

 


" It's a love kiss as brother to his sister. " Says Luhan, he winked. Yuri smiled and then she lowered his face. She blushed.

 


" Yuri-ah. Actually I do not want to consider you as my sister. I want more than that. '

 



> <> <> <> <>
 

 


" Yuri came to my apartment, she told me not to touch you again. " Said Jessica, she looked at Kris who was in front of her. Kris was silent, his eyes continued to focus on laptop screen.

 


" Why are you silent? What you do not hear what I said? " Said Jessica annoyed. Kris sighed and then stare at Jessica.

 


" Fair, if she has done this to. Because she's my fiance. " Says Kris.

 


" But, she's not supposed to do that. She knows, if we love each other. She was supposed to be away from you. She is a very stubborn girl. She should know, if you'd never choose her. Because you love me, not her. " Said Jessica annoyed. Kris glared cynical to Jessica, for some reason he was upset when Jessica said that.

 


" You'd better get out of my office. I'm a lot of work. " Says Kris.

 


" Aigoo, you seem to be defending Yuri than me. I'm your girlfriend! " Says Jessica.

 


" And Yuri is my fiance! " Kris's voice began to rise. He looked at Jessica with a look of anger. Jessica was surprised because this is the first time Kris snapped her. Then she got up, and left Kris room . Kris rough sigh, and then he leaned his head into his chair. He regret, he should not yell at Jessica like that.

 



> <> <> <>
 

 


" Yuri-ah. "

 


" Mmm. Oppa wae ?? "

 


" You should not do this. " Yuri turned to Luhan, she frowned not understand.

 


" What do you mean, Oppa?? "

 


Luhan sigh softly, " If Kris does love you, he will never tell you to wait for him to choose between you and Jessica. He must know, if this action will certainly make your heart very hurt. "

 


Yuri smiled and then bowed her head. True what Luhan said,  should Kris not asked her to wait for Kris.

 


" But, you know. If I love him, Oppa. He was the person who could make me forget my first love. He comes when I feel hurt because my first love left me alone. " Yuri muttered.

 


" But, even so, you can not like this. You will only waste your time to wait for something that is not definite. If he chose Jessica, you would feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter