I'll never let her go

First Love ( Ex title ' You're My Destiny )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Lulu Gege. " Yuri looked at Luhan, she was unsure if her Lulu geg is Luhan. " I really miss you, gege. " Yuri hugged Luhan body very tightly.

 


" Mmm, how do you know if my little name is Lulu? " Says Luhan. Yuri was silent, she thought if Luhan recognize her.

 


" Do not you recognize me, Oppa? " Says Yuri, she let go of her arms, she looked at Luhan.

 


" Of course I know you, you are Kwon Yuri. " Says Luhan, he smiled broadly at Yuri.

 


'It turned out that he did not remember me. '

 


Yuri sighed softly, then she looked away.
" Oppa, I think I should go home. It's already a little late. " Says Yuri, she's going to want to get up, but Luhan immediately pulled Yuri into his arms. He hugged Yuri very tightly.

 


" Pabo! Do you think I do not remember you? of course I remember you. You are my Yul. You're my moon. " Says Luhan, he tightened his embrace.

 


" I thought you had forgotten me, gege. " Yuri muttered.,

 


" How could I forget the beautiful woman who first I had met . Which makes me think that you are an angel, you're not human. I really miss you, Yul. " Luhan smile, he gently Yuri hair.

 


" Gege, how do you know if Yul it was me? " Says Yuri, she let go of her arms and stared Luhan.

 


" My mom told me, if you are my childhood friend. I want to tell you, if I were your childhood friends, but it looks like you're too busy with your feelings with Kris. " Says Luhan.

 


" Mianhe. " Yuri lowered her face, she looked sorry.

 


" Gwenchana. The important thing, we will always be together. Yul, what do you remember if when we were little we've promised if we've grown up we are definitely going to get married. " Says Luhan happy.

 


" Yes, I remember, gege. " Yuri smiled. Luhan not continue his words, because he knows the current time is not appropriate to think of his feelings.

 

 


> <> <> <> <>


'd Been, Kris looks walk up and down. Several times, he looked at his watch. Already at 11 pm, but Yuri is yet to come as well. Her cell phone could not be reached. Kris has several times tried to call Luhan, but Luhan is never answered the phone.

 


" Where is she? Why her cell phone is off. " Said Kris upset. He sighed quietly. He took his car keys and was about to depart, but the sound of a car outside. Kris immediately look into the window to see who was coming.

 


In front of the house looks Luhan car , and Yuri out of the car. Then, Luhan down from his car and approached Yuri, he kissed Yuri forehead.  then Yuri went into the house. Kris who saw it did look very furious, he clenched his hands.

 


Kris immediately walked out of his room. He was right down the stairs to greet Yuri. He had thought if Yuri will hug him and greeted him with a very sweet as usual Yuri did to him, but it turns out Yuri walked past him without looking at him in the slightest. Kris feels weird to see it.

 


" What kind fiance went with another man and return the middle of the night? " Said Kris cynical. He stared at Yuri. Yuri stopped, she smiled and then r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter