chapter 8

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.......

....

...

...

..

And whispered, "Good thing you fell under me because my beautiful face would've been ruined."

"Ugh," Sunghyun rolled her eyes as she pushed Myungsoo off of her.

"You never answered my question: coffee, juice, or water?" Myungsoo demanded.

"Orange juice please!" 

"I'll be right back."

Sunghyun took the advantage of Myungsoo's absence to explore his bedroom. She looked over at his big bed and wondered why one person needed such a big bed. She proceeded to his desk and saw a picture frame. Sunghyun lifted the picture frame and realized there was a toddler Myungsoo laughing and a girl next to him. Who could that be?

"I see you've found my best friend from my childhood." Myungsoo's voice cut into her thoughts.

"She was your best friend?" Sunghyun asked.

He set the tray down. "Yeah, but she had to move to America," Myungsoo stared off into space. "But it's okay. I found Infinite."

"Oh.." Sunghyun murmured. "Did you know the girl in your picture has a dimple on her cheek?" 

"Of course I do." 

"That's so cute! I bet she's very beautiful now. You should call her and stuff like that." Her dimple is exactly where mine is.

"Nah, we lost contact when she moved. Now, let's get this project started already."

- - - - - - - - - -

"And that's why they lost the war. Now we just gotta print this all out." Sunghyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter