chapter 10

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo quickly let her go. Sunghyun stumbled to the ground and Taehyung rushed to help her. "Sunghyun-ah, gwenchana?" Taehyung asked.

"You choose to talk to me now?! Do you know how long I have been trying to get your attention??" Sunghyun glared at Taehyung.

He looked shocked. "I'm sorry...?"

"Just don't talk to me." Sunghyun stood, brushing herself off and walked away. "Kim Myungsoo, don't forget to call me. We still have to finish that project and our conversation is not over."

She walked away and Taehyung ran to catch up with her. Myungsoo slowly turned his head towards the angry Seohyun. 

"Myungsoo, you're mine! How dare that girl try to kiss you!" Seohyun screamed.

"Seohyun-ah, it's not her fault!"

"You expect me to believe that??! She had her filthy hands all over you!" she screeched.

"Seohyun, what's wrong with you?? You're usually reasonable and you're starting to act like Miyeon."

"I don't care! Myungsoo, you're mine!" She ran towards him and crashed her lips onto his. Shocked, L shook her off and ran. He dialed Sungyeol's number and he answered on the first ring.

Myungsoo yelled, "HURRY AND PICK ME UP FROM THIS WRETCHED SCHOOL!" He hung up and proceeded to hide in one of the empty classrooms.

A few moments later, he saw Sungyeol pull up his car in front of the school. Myungsoo took a deep breath and hurried to the car.

"What happened?" Sungyeol asked as soon as Myungsoo closed the door.

"Seohyun saw me and Sunghyun almost kiss and she freaked out and screamed at me and do you have any water?" Myungsoo panted.

"Thanks." Myungsoo grabbed the water bottle Sungyeol tossed him. 

"Now, why were you and the new girl making out?" Sungyeol inquired.

"We weren't making out, I said we almost kissed." Myungsoo replied.

"Where is she now?"

"She's.. well.. I don't know actually."

"Oh, your mom called me and said that you need to be back at home ASAP." Sungyeol had just remembered Mrs. Kim's phone call.

"Let's go then."

- - - - - - - - - - 

"Taehyung stop following me." Sunghyun said angrily.

"No, I won't. Not until you tell me why you're mad at me." Taehyung answered.

She turned around. "Do you want to know why? It's because in the most desperate of times, you wouldn't tell me anything and shut me out. I tried to help and you just ignored me! Do you even care about me?" She had tears in her eyes.

"Sunghyun-ah.." Taehyung sighed. "I'm sorry for being a jerk and being a total idiot and yes, I do care. I don't want you involved in my problems especially problems with my life when you're weren't here."

Sunghyun took a deep breat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter