chapter 19

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sunghyun-ah!" Eunae shouted from upstairs. "Can I borrow some sweats?!"

"Yeah sure! I'll get you a pair; hold on!" Sunghyun shouted back.

She stood up from the couch before Myungsoo caught her arm. "Can't you just stay here? Tell Eunae to find it; it's not that hard."

Sunghyun looked at him, "Why?"

Myungsoo didn't expect this answer, "Huh? I-I, um, just.."

Sunghyun put her hand on his cheek. "I'll be right back; it's not like I'm going to be gone forever."

She slipped out of his grasp and walked upstairs. Myungsoo stared after her with longing in his eyes. Aish, why am I like this? He flopped on the couch and closed his eyes.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Eunae? Did you find it?" Sunghyun said as she entered her room.

"Yeah. You took really long coming up the stairs." Eunae commented as she changed her clothes in the bathroom.

"Oh, I got a glass of water," Sunghyun was glad her friend was not looking at her for she was horrible at lying.

"How do I look?" Eunae stepped out of the bathroom and twirled. 

Sunghyun laughed, "You look beautiful as usual. Who are you trying to impress?"

Eunae sat down on the bed next to Sunghyun. "You can't tell anyone okay? Promise me." She stuck her pinky out.

Sunghyun looked at her friend with amusement but linked her finger with Eunae's. "You're really trying to impress someone? Who? Suga? Woohyun? J-ho-"

"Kim Taehyung."

- - - - - - - - -

"HYUNG OPEN THE DOOOOORRR~!" Sungjong called from the other side of the main door.

"I KNEW YOU'D SAY THAT SO I PUT A KEY UNDER THE MAT," Myungsoo yelled from his position on the couch.

"OH GOT IT!" Sungjong said as he unlocked the door. Infinite came strolling in.

"Just go use the rooms you've always used before," Myungsoo said without opening his eyes.

Infinite nodded simultaneously and headed up the stairs.

"Woohyunnie hyung," Myungsoo whispered.

Woohyun turned around. Myungsoo motioned for him to come closer. 

"Hyung, can you take my bag and take it to our room?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

Sunggyu took his bags reluctantly and Woohyun came down the stairs. "What's wrong?"

"Can you check on Sunghyun? She's been up there for a long time and she was only supposed to be picking out a pair of pants for Eunae."

"Why are you asking me to do it?" Woohyun whined.

"J-just do it!" 

Woohyun smirked. "You like her, don't you?"

Myungsoo was taken aback. "W-what? Say something that makes sense, hyung."

"I think you like her. Myungsoo and Sunghyun sitting on a tre-" 

"HYUNG!" Myungsoo almost strangled him.

"KEKEKEKE~ Okay, I will but you need to give me an answer later." Woohyun said.

"FINE!"

- - - - - - - - - -

"You like Taehyung? Since when?" Sunghyun asked, dumbfounded. That's why you were staring at him.

"Oh, I don't know. It's more like love at first sight, hehe." Eunae said dreamily. "He's so handsome too. I even saw him look at me!" 

Because you didn't take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter