chapter 16

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunghyun was greeted by a bright light when she woke. She looked around and realized that she was back in her room at L's house. Her head hurt and her body felt heavy. Sunghyun became aware of the heavy head on her stomach. She sat up and carefully moved Myungsoo's head. He was still fast asleep. She brought her hand up and his silky hair. He looks so peaceful.

Myungsoo stirred and woke. "Sunghyun-ah, are you awake? Lay back down! You'll pass out!"

"I won't pass out; you worry too much. I feel like I've been sleeping for ages. How long was I out?" Sunghyun asked.

"For two days. Doc said you'd be out for a few hours but I guess the shock was greater than he thought." 

"Two days?!" Sunghyun repeated in disbelief. "And you were sleeping here? For two days? Why didn't you go sleep comfortably in your room?"

"Because I wanted to be with you." Myungsoo whispered.

Sunghyun replayed that sentence multiple times in her head. "Come here." She scooted over to make room for him on the bed. Myungsoo climbed into the bed and laid down next to her.

"This is our second time in bed together huh?"

"I guess so." Sunghyun faced him, now laying down. She covered Myungsoo with the blanket.

"You're going to get cold," he protested.

"We'll use it together," she put the blanket over herself and L.

It was silent as they stared at each other.

"Do you really sleep talk?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

"Yeah... was I sleep talking?! Oh no. What did I say?" Sunghyun's voice was frantic.

"You didn't say anything stupid: just names like Taehyung." He turned away and looked up at the ceiling.

"'Names?' So did I say yours?"

"You might have."

"Myungsoo-yah."

"Wae?" He turned and looked at her.

"I said your name: Myungsoo-yah. So you won't be mad if I didn't."

They continued to stare at each other until Myungsoo broke the silence. "You know I love you right?"

"Not yet."

"What do you mean not yet?! I slept in an uncomfortable position for you!"

"I never asked you too." She poked him.

"Hmph."

"Aw, are you mad big baby?" Sunghyun playfully giggled.

"Hmph." he repeated.

She scooted closer to him. "Don't be m-"

Myungsoo suddenly turned his head, locking lips with her.

Sunghyun couldn't move. His lips were so soft and tender against her's. Myungsoo brought his hand up to her cheek. Sunghyun closed her eyes. She put her arm around his neck, pulling him closer. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes that were looking back at her. He leaned in once more and gave her a soft kiss on her nose. "Do you still doubt my love?"

"Kissing doesn't prove anything," Sunghyun shot back.

"Well~~ I don't know, you seemed to be enjoying it." Myungsoo smiled.

"Ugh. Nevermind. Do we have anything to eat?"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Eoh Sunghyun-ah, ireonasseo*?" Taehyung asked. 

"Mhm, I'm eating right now." Sunghyun spoke into the phone before shoving a spoonful of rice in . "Did I miss anything at school?"

"Not much, just notes," V replied.

"Hey let's go do something! My body is so out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter