chapter 18

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"

I changed a lot of things in the past chapters so it might help if you read the story from the beginning. Myungsoo isn't sure of his feelings but he kinda likes her. And vice versa with Sunghyun. And I deleted the notice where it says that BTOB will be gone so for those of you who haven't read that yet, here it is. Like I said it'll help A LOT if you go back and re-read the story. sorry!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunae?!"

"SUNGHYUN!" The girl on the other side of the entrance screamed.

"EUNAE!" Sunghyun shrieked. She grabbed Eunae in a bear hug and jumped around, laughing.

The seven boys in the living room looked around in confusion. Who's Eunae?

"IT'S BEEN FOREVER!" Sunghyun said. "WHEN DID YOU COME?!"

"I JUST GOT OUT OF THE AIRPORT AN HOUR AGO. I WENT TO THE SCHOOL YOU ATTEND AND SOME STUDENTS TOLD ME THAT YOU SHOULD BE HERE. WE HAVE SO MUCH CATCHING UP TO DO! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Eunae quickly said. "HOW ARE YOU LIVING IN THIS AMAZINGLY RICH LOOKING HOUSE?!"

"THERE'S SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!" Sunghyun gave Eunae another hug before realizing that there were seven other people in the house.

"Oh!" She broke away. "Eunae! These are my friends. Infinite, this is my closest friend from when I lived in California! We lost contact when I moved here so she'll need lots of help. She's korean and can speak the language, so I expect you all to get along." She turned to Eunae. "This is-"

"I'll introduce who we are," Myungsoo interrupted. "Hello Eunae-shi, my name is Kim Myungsoo, the most handsome person on this planet."

Sunghyun rolled her eyes and Eunae giggled.

"Over there in the kitchen is Nam Woohyun.."

Woohyun looked up with cereal stuffed in his mouth.

"And the abnormally tall one is Lee Sungyeol.."

"How am I abnormal?!" Sungyeol yelled.

"And Kim Sunggyu.."

Sunggyu waved.

"And Jang Dongwoo and Lee Howon is somewhere in this house. And the maknae is Lee Sungjong. He's a diva." Myungsoo added the last part, whispering.

Sungjong smacked Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you Eunae-shi!" Infinite roared.

"Talk to me comfortably without the honorifics!" Eunae said with a smile.

"And please do the same for us." Dongwoo appeared from the backyard with Hoya.

"Okay okay, we're done here right?! C'mon Eunae!" Sunghyun practically dragged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter