chapter 29

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye everyone!"

"We'll see you again, Sunghyun!"

Eyes fluttered open and the light shining through the curtains signified the late morning. Myungsoo squinted his eyes as he shielded himself from the sun.

"Annyeong Eunae-yah!" Sunghyun could be heard all the way from downstairs.

Why is that girl so loud?

"I'll invite you over to my place once I get settled!" Eunae said cheerfully.

"And I'll definitely be there when you do!" Sunghyun chirped.

The girls gave each other one last hug before Eunae boarded a cab and was on her way.

"Sorry y'all couldn't say bye to that Kim Myungsoo. I stil can't believe he's sleeping," Sunghyun said, annoyed.

"It's fine Sunghyun, don't get worked up. He was probably stressed." Woohyun said as he put his shoes on.

"Yeah, don't mind him," Namjoon said. "We'll still see each other later."

"Hm, but I still feel bad."

"Aigoo," Jimin said as he ruffled the top of your head.

"Yah!" Sunghyun exclaimed.

The boys laughed and started to go out the small door.

"So are we still on for that date later?" Taehyung quietly asked while the others were busy shuffling out.

"It's not a date," Sunghyun said sheepishly.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Taehyung-ah! Hurry up, Rapmon is almost done putting our stuff away!" Jin called.

"I'll see you later babe," Taehyung said.

Before Sunghyun could react to what he had called her, Taehyung kissed her cheek and sped out the entrance.

Sunghyun stood there in surprise before regaining her consciousness. "Bye bye!" She waved her hand.

"Byeee!" the boys chorused, driving away on their respective cars.

Sunghyun shut the door and let out a sigh, looking at the messy house.

I guess I'll have to clean it all. Wouldn't want to anger my future in-laws.

She walked in the living room and hit the scattered pillows together, taking all the dust out.

The maids looked at each other with worry. "Sunghyun-nim, are you sure you don't want us to help? Or clean this for you?"

Sunghyun shook her head vigorously, "Absolutely not! I can't make you clean the mess my friends made. That's horrible!"

The maids looked around nervously. "Then.. what should we do?"

"Go rest! I'm sure you've spent the first half of your lives serving that Kim Myungsoo for who knows what. Each and every one of you should take a break. I can handle this," Sunghyun said with a smile.

"Are you sure? We could really be of use!"

"Go go shoo shoo!" Sunghyun waved her hand.

"Thank you so much, my lady. You're the best!" The maids gave her a thumbs up and ran to their quarters, giggling to themselves.

Sunghyun chuckled at the sight and went back to work, cleaning the whole entire house from the attic to the basement. Soon enough, everything was spick and span.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter