chapter 3

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gulp

L looked down at her and offered his hand. "I haven't seen you around here."

Sunghyun hastily stood up taking his hand. "Yeah it's because it's my first day today."

L reached for her hair and untangled a curl. "Well I'm L by the way. I'm pretty sure you knew this becuase I am of course the most handsome person here."

Cocky and arrogant.

"Um-"

"Sunghyun-ah!"

Sunghyun turned around to a running Taehyung.

"Eoh? Taehyung-ah!"

He slid in right next to her and glared at L. "What did you do to her?"

L smirked. "Nothing, unless you wanted me to."

Taehyung's body went rigid.

"Taehyung-ah we have to get to class right? C'mon," Sunghyun said, pulling his hand. "It was nice meeting you L!"

"You too." I didn't even get her name, L thought. Why do I feel like I've seen her from somewhere?

"L-ah!" Sungyeol yelled. "Are you gonna get to class or nah?"

"I'll be right there." L said looking at Sunghyun walking away with Taehyung.

- - - - - - - - - - 

"Sunghyun-ah, L is bad news. Don't get close to him or else the queenkas will come after you. Don't forget he has a girlfriend too."

"I know I know. I'll be careful."

Taehyung sighed and pulled her into a hug, her hair. "I'm just worried okay?"

Sunghyun wrapped her hands around him. "Okay. You're hugging me an awful lot, did you know that?"

V glanced around the hallway. "Stop complaining; I know you like it," he said as he flicked her nose.

"Hey!" 

"Haha you're so cute."

"Yeah whatever c'mon. I don't want to be late on my first day of school."

- - - - - - - - - - 

DING DONG DANG DONGGGGGG~~~~~

"Welcome to another day of school. Today we have a new student all the way from America! Kim Sunghyun please come in."

Sunghyun took a deep breath and stepped into the room. "Annyeonhaseyo. My name is Kim Sunghyun. Please take good care of me."

Then she heard a whisper.

"L-ah isn't that the girl you bumped into the hallway?"

Sunghyun turned her head and found Infinite sitting in a corner.

Oh man.

"Sunghyun-ah, you may sit in front of Kim Myungsoo, next to Kim Taehyung," Mrs. Lee, the teacher, instructed.

Sunghyun walked over next to V, never breaking eye contact with L.

"Yah stop staring at Kim Myungsoo!" a yell broke out.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter