chapter 14

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunghyun took a deep breath before she entered the gigantic house. She walked up the stairs with Beast right behind her.

"I have to use the bathroom so you guys go on ahead first." She told them.

They nodded and walked towards the study. Sunghyun looked around and saw a bathroom at the end of the hall. Sunghyun was walking towards the bathroom when she heard a giggle and a sigh. She turned her head and noticed it was coming from L's room. She cracked open the door a bit and drew in a sharp breath. Seohyun was sitting on top of Myungsoo and she leaned in for another kiss. Myungsoo's lips curved up into a smile and closed his eyes. Sunghyun quickly and quietly closed the door before she could see anymore. She hurriedly walked back to the study, forgetting about going to the bathroom.

"I told you for the six millionth time that me and Sunghyun have no..." Sunggyu trailed off as Sunghyun entered. She looked around and saw that Bangtan, Infinite and Beast did not intermix and stood as far away from each other as possible. She walked over to stand with Beast, feeling stares pierce her back.

Yoseob whispered, "Are you alright? You look as if you've seen a ghost."

Sunghyun quietly replied, "I'm fine."

It was so silent you could hear a pin drop before Myungsoo, Seohyun and Sunghyun's parents burst in. Her mother ran to Sunghyun and took her hands.

"You got a kiss from Taehyung! Tell me everything how did it feel?!" her mother chattered excitedly.

"Yeobo." her father said sternly.

Her mother glared at him. "It's her first kiss; it's a very big deal."

First kiss? Myungsoo inwardly gasped. No wonder she was so hesitant back at the hotel...

"First kisses don't matter right now, Aera." Sunghyun's dad leveled a glare so full of anger and disappointment.

"Sunghyun, you know what you have done?! I thought you knew better than this."

Sunghyun's face fell. There was nothing worse to her than a rebuke from her parents, especially her father.

"And cheating on Kim Myungsoo with two other people? Are you out of your mind?!" he yelled.

Taehyung spoke up, "It wasn't her fault; I forced her to.."

"YOU STAY SILENT; YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK UP RIGHT NOW!" Sunghyun's father cut him off.

"Kim Sunghyun, you will continue this marriage no matter what. It doesn't matter what you do." he turned to Myungsoo. "I will apologize on my daughter's behalf. I know that you will not do such a horrible thing that my daughter has done."

Sunghyun couldn't take it anymore and let out a frustrated scream.

"HOW COME YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME?! WHY IS IT THAT I'M ALWAYS THE ONE THAT'S DISAPPOINTING YOU?! HOW COME ALL YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THAT KIM MYUNGSOO AND HIS GIRLFRIEND WERE MAKING OUT IN HIS ROOM BEFORE WE EVEN STARTED THIS CONVERSATION?? Oh wait, we can't even call it a conversation because all you did was think about yourself and your goddamn company and get me married off to some kid that I haven't known until last month."

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL AT ME, YOUNG LADY. AT LEAST I DON'T GO AROUND CHEATING ON PEOPLE!" her father boomed.

"CHEATING?? YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL IT CHEATING; WE DON'T EVEN LOVE EACH OTHER!"

Sunghyun's father raised his hand and Sunghyun flinched.

"Yeobo! What are you doing?!" Sunghyun's mother screamed.

"Sunghyun-ah!" Beast swarmed around her, blocking her from her father. The shocked Sunghyun just held her cheek. Taehyung stepped forward but Bangtan held him back. The others stiffened, not knowing what to do.

"We will talk about this later." Sunghyun's father said and walked out with his wife.

As soon as they walked out, Myungsoo asked, "You don't love me?"

Sunghyun turned to him and when she spoke, her voice was jagged with ice, "Why would I love a cold hearted bastard who cares about nothing but his own skin?"

"It's a good thing that those two girls took a picture of Sunggyu and Taehyung right oppa?" Seohyun clung onto Myungsoo.

"Two girls? How do you know that it was two girls?!" Myungsoo quickly asked. Oh my gosh, Seohyun. It was you and Miyeon wasn't it?

Everyone turned to Seohyun. "Huh? When did I ever say it was two girls?" Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter