chapter 5

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously..

"Sunghyun-ah, stay where you are," Taehyung said.

"Why aren't you letting her come over here? Afraid I might steal another of your loves?" L threatened.

Taehyung loves me?

- - - - - - - - - - 

"Did you tell her that you loved her before she came to me? Or maybe because you didn't she came to me," L sneered. "You weren't good enough."

"Stop it. You may be more popular than us but that doesn't give you any right to bully us," Suga stepped up.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Sungjong shoved Suga.

Taehyung stood still as a rock as Suga lifted his fist to punch Sungjong.

"Min Yoongi! HAJIMA!" Sunghyun shrieked, blocking Sungjong from Suga.

"Sunghyun get out of the way." Suga gritted his teeth. "This isn't something you should be a part of."

"Suga, stop it." Rap Monster's voice sounded. Suga let go of Sungjong, never taking his eyes off of him or the rest of Infinite.

Sunghyun turned to Taehyung. "Taehyung-ah," she whispered tugging on his shirt. "C'mon let's get out of here." Taehyung didn't move a muscle. 

"What did you do to him??" Sunghyun snapped at Myungsoo.

His eyes grew wide. "Look, it wasn't my fault Seohyun didn't love him enough-"

"Well you didn't have to yell it at his face did you?!" Sunghyun interrupted. "You have everything you could ever have and is that not enough??"

Myungsoo stayed quiet. 

"V hyung, snap out of it," Jungkook said. His voice was quiet but powerful enough to place the effect on V.

Woohyun turned toward Myungsoo. "Let's get out of here; they're not worth our time."

L nodded and walked away with Infinte.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter