chapter 24

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Would you leave me forever?"

Sunghyun frowned, "Are you okay? Do you need something?"

"As of right now, the only thing I need is your answer," Myungsoo said, his gaze was piercing.

"Myungsoo-yah, I-I.." Sunghyun frantically looked around, trying to escape the tension.

"Leave her alone Kim Myungsoo."

Myungsoo and Sunghyun whipped their heads towards the source of the voice on top of the stairs.

"Why should I listen to you?" L looked cold, hard, and inhuman.

"Because," Woohyun said as he walked down the stairs. "I'm sure you don't want to do something you're going to regret."

Woohyun looked at Sunghyun and motioned for her to leave. She got the idea and ran upstairs as Myungsoo looked at her witsfully.

"Nam Woohyun. You're one of my closest friends and I need an answer. It can't be a riddle or anything. Okay?"

Woohyun nodded.

"Do you think there's a chance for me to get Sunghyun?"

- - - - - - - - - -

Sunghyun was panting after she ran up the stairs and secured the lock of the room. Why is he acting like that? 

"Uh..."

Sunghyun slowly turned around and saw a suprised half Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK-AH! OHMIGOSH I'M SO SORRY!" Sunghyun exclaimed as she hid her face with her hands. Sunggyu oppa and now Jungkook?!

"ACK NOONA IT'S FINE!" Jungkook fumbled with his shirt.

"But Jeon Jungkook, when did you work out?! My little Kookie is all grown up," Sunghyun said, wiping a fake tear. She was still shielding her eyes.

"Noona, I was always grown up; you just never noticed."

Wow. Okay. Sunghyun never expected that answer; it sounded like Jungkook was all grown up.

"Well I'm sorry for barging in-" Sungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter