chapter 20

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for comforting me," Sunghyun dabbed her eyes, trying to cover the evidence of her tears.

"It's fine; everyone needs something like that once in a while," Woohyun said as he looked at himself in the mirror.

They were in Sunghyun's room now and trying to settle things down.

Sunghyun let out a deep breath. "Does it look like I cried?" She turned to Woohyun.

He examined her face, "Nope. You're fine. But you got a little..." Woohyun reached out and moved the hair out of her face.

"Thanks."

"No probs. Let's go out before your fiance wonders what we're doing together. Alone. In a room."

"Are you having erted thoughts?!" Sunghyun exclaimed.

"It would be best if I didn't answer that question, eh?" Woohyun gave her a sly smile.

Sunghyun smacked his arm and ran out of her room before bumping into Eunae.

"Eoh? Eunae-yah!"

Lost in her thoughts, Eunae looked up with a jump. "Oh Sunghyun-ah! I was looking for you!" 

"Well you found me so let's go!" She hooked her arm with Eunae's and pulled her to go down the stairs.

"Who were you with?" Eunae asked even though she knew what she was doing with who.

"I was with Woohyun Oppa." Sunghyun said.

"You call him oppa?" Eunae said with a suprise, forgetting about the news that bothered her. "You don't call anyone oppa."

"It just happened. Is there anything to eat? I'm starving!" Sunghyun said to Myungsoo.

"I just ordered fried chicken so we can eat that for dinner." Myungsoo said, yawning.

Sunghyun plopped down next to the laying figure of Myungsoo. She poked his ribs, "Did Bangtan come yet?"

L took the pillow off of his eyes, "Nope. If you're worried, just call 'em."

"Nah, I don't want to rush them. Eunae-yah, are you hungry?"

Eunae vigorously nodded her head.

"C'mon I hid some cookies in the back of the pantry," Sunghyun whispered with a playful grin on her face.

Eunae smiled back at her as they quietly tiptoed into the kitchen. Sunghyun opened the cabinet and reached all the way back, pulling out a bag of chocolate chip cookies. Sunghyun opened it and pulled two out, giving one to Eunae and to herself. Just as she was about to put the bag of cookies back in, she heard a voice.

"I want a cookie."

Sunghyun and Eunae both jumped. "Yah Kim Myungsoo! You're scared the living daylights out of me," Sunghyun smacked his arm.

"ME TOO!" Eunae scolded.

L gave a laugh, "Why are you two trying to be so secretive? It's not like Infinite is going to-"

"COOKIEEEESS!!!" Six distinct voices filled the kitchen air.

"NUH UH IT'S MINE!" Sunghyun shrieked and ran throughout the house with Infinite right on her heels. She surrendered as soon as they cornered her in the living room. Sunghyun watched her precious cookies being devoured one by one.

"My cookie..."

"Did someone say Kookie?"

Sunghyun turned around and saw Jungkook and the rest of Bangtan standing at the door.

"Delivery!" The seven boys smiled as they held up the bags of fried chicken.

- - - - - - - - - -

 "This chicken is really good; where's it from?" Namjoon asked as he deliciously ate a wing.

"Jongin gave me a list of restaurants that make really good fried chicken," Myungsoo answered as he took a gulp of Coke.

"I am so full," Sunghyun sighed. "But there's so much chicken left."

"Eat it tomorrow," Taehyung advised.

"But then it won't be as good as it is right now."

"Why are you so indecisive?"

"Why not?"

"You're impossible," Taehyung laughed as he ruffled your hair.

"HEY!" Sunghyun laughed but not before she caught Eunae staring at both of them.

"So now that we're almost finishing, it is slumber party tradition that we play the most cliche game of all: truth or dare. But before that, we can play other games and then, we watch a movie." Woohyun said.

"A scary one," J-hope added.

"YES!" Sunghyun pumped her fists.

"HECK NO!" Myungsoo said.

"C'mon Myungsoo, it wasn't scary last time we watched it," Sunghyun chided.

"YES IT WAS!" Myungsoo strongly disagreed.

"You're such a baby."

"I will watch it on one condition and one condition only."

"What is it?"

"Hmm, I'll tell you later."

"Yah, you can't just do that."

"I just did."

"YOU-"

"MOVING ON," Suga announced, interrupting the pair. "Let's play MASH!" 

"Sounds good to me," Eunae said.

"Alright, my phone has an app that randomly picks a name from a list I put in so let's use that to pick someone." 

While the crew was waiting for Suga, Sunghyun whispered to Myungsoo, "Seriously, what is the condition? Does it involve me?"

Myungsoo looked at her and said, "You'll find out."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter