chapter 28

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i usually update bc i get happy when someone comments. hint hint.

-------------------------------

Taehyung sighed as he poured himself another glass of Coca-Cola.

"One order of Coke, please," Woohyun said as he sat himself next to V.

"It's self free," Taehyung replied as he downed the cup.

"You're acting as if that drink is alcohol. Did something happen?" Woohyun asked.

"It's like I'm in love with a person that loves me back but doesn't."

"Your despair is evident. You like Sunghyun that much?" Woohyun slowly poured himself a drink.

"She's my life."

"Have you, like, looked at anyone else?"

Taehyung glared at him, "Are you trying to make me dislike Sunghyun so that Kim Myungsoo can have her?!"

"What? Where did you get that idea?" Woohyun was flustered.

"If not, then it's okay," Taehyung said cheerfully but switched back to his depressed mode. "No, I haven't."

"Oh."

"It's getting pretty late; I think I'm going to go sleep now," V said as he looked at the clock. It was almost 12.

"Sweet dreams!"

"Goodnight!"

Taehyung placed the cup in the sink and walked upstairs. He stopped for a moment. Taehyung had forgotten where his room was. He stepped through the hallways as he thought to himself, Why does anyone need such a big house with 5 billion rooms?

After some time, Taehyung realized he was walking around in circles. I'll just start from Sunghyun's room and trace my steps.

He passed by a room, noting its wide interior and the open door. V shrugged off the size and stopped in his tracks. He walked backwards to the room and saw Sunghyun on the bed with her hand on a boy's face.

Kim Myungsoo?

Sunghyun was whispering something and Taehyung leaned in to hear it better.

 "...I'll straighten out these feelings I have for both of you and I'll provide an answer soon. Will you wait for me?"

Myungsoo muttered something that was inaudible.

Taehyung was going to step in the room but thought better as Sunghyun stood. He watched her as she made L's bed and plant a kiss on his forehead.

Sunghyun turned around and Taehyung quickly walked further down the hallway, making it look like he just got up from the stairs.

She came out of the room, closing the door. "Eoh, Taehyung-ah! What are you doing here? Your room is on the other side of this hallway."

"I kinda got lost," Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter