chapter 12

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"LET GO OF ME!" Sunghyun thrashed around, trying to get Myungsoo to loosen his grip.

"NO! YOU'RE MY FIANCE NOT HIS!" Myungsoo shouted.

By then, everyone was watching them.

"Since when was Myungsoo engaged??" Miyeon wailed. "He's mineeeee!"

Seohyun stared in horror; she still loved him and couldn't believe what she had just heard.

Taehyung slowly turned around and walked away. Bangtan followed him. Sunghyun swore she saw tears.

"Taehyung-ah! Wait!! Let go of me!!" Sunghyun cried.

Myungsoo didn't even budge. Instead, he turned her around and locked her in a hug. (A/N: It wasn't a romantic hug guys)

She pounded his chest with her fists. "Let me GO! Taehyung's getting away..."

"Do you love him?" Myungsoo whispered so softly, she thought she was imagining it. Sunghyun stopped and she looked up at his face.

"Please." Sunghyun breathed.

He sighed and let her go. She ran after V as fast as her legs could take her.

"Why'd you let her go?" Sungjong asked.

"I-I don't know."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Taehyung please stop!" Sunghyun was running as fast as she could to catch up with him.

"Go away." Taehyung muttered. "Go to your betrothed. It's a good thing you love him right? Marriage, my . When were you going to tell me?" He whirled around facing her.

"I.. I didn't have a date in mind." Sunghyun sputtered.

He gripped her shoulders. "I thought you knew about my feelings for you! I-I thought you returned those feelings!" 

Sunghyun winced. "Taehyung that hurts. Stop grabbing me so hard."

"That's not the problem right now!" He was practically yelling as he shook her. "Do you love me or not?? Because I. Love. You!" 

"Taehyung let her go," the firm voice of Jin commanded. "You're hurting her." 

"Stay out of this." V gritted his teeth.

"Kim Taehyung. Is this what you really want? Do you want to hurt her emotionally and physically?!" Jimin shouted.

Sunghyun let out a yelp as Taehyung pushed her away.

"Don't ever talk to me again." Taehyung snarled.

Sunghyun nodded as she ran away.

Taehyung slumped on a bench and dropped his head to his hands. What have I done?

- - - - - - - - - -

Sunghyun was bawling by the time the queenkas found her.

"YOU PIECE OF ! HOW COULD YOU TOUCH MY MYUNGSOO OPPA?!" Miyeon yelled.

"He probably got engaged with you because he felt bad," sneered another.

"You know he's mine right?" A voice cut everyone off.

Sunghyun looked into the angry face of Seohyun.

"His mother may have forced me to break up with him but deep down, he still loves me and he'll never care for a stupid thing like you." Seohyun said looking at her nails.

"Look, I don't have any mind in getting married to him. It was arranged." Sunghyun quickly wiped her tears away as she stood. "And I don't have the time to deal with you so let's please schedule a different date for this."

"Nope. No one likes you at the moment so this is the perfect time." Seohyun said cheerfully as she picked up a baseball bat.

Where in the heck did that thing come from?! Sunghyun lifted her fists and quickly put them down. No fighting; I deserve this. I broke his heart.

The first hit came from behind Sunghyun's head. She fell to the floor, and kicking and punching quickly took place. They screamed insults and taunted her, asking why she wasn't fighting back. They called her a weakling, a peasant, and a filthy . And the whole entire time, Sunghyun kept on thinking about Taehyung's last words.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Where is she?" Myungsoo muttered. He called her cell phone and her parents but no one knew where she was. How come this girl doesn't make any friends?

He che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter