chapter 6

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Taehyung didn't come to school. The rest of BTS kept on telling her that he does this sometimes, that she shouldn't worry about it but she couldn't just stop worrying about her best friend can she? 

"Hurry up and pick up the damn phone," Sunghyun muttered as she pressed the device against her ear. She tried 10 times calling the stubborn child and this time she was about to give up.

"Hello?" the other line asked.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WORRIED ABOUT YOU?!?" Sunghyun shouted.

Taehyung cringed, "I thought you would've given up by now."

Sunghyun was silent.

"Did.. you.. want me to give up?" her voice was dangerously quiet.

Taehyung tried to explain, "What? No, I mean, it's not that I meant-"

"Don't worry. I get it," Sunghyun cut him off and hung up the phone.

"Hello? Sunghyun-ah! ARGH!!" Taehyung was exasperated.

Sunghyun slowly put her phone in her bag and with a tear rolling down her cheek, she walked back to class.

- - - - - - - - - - 

"PROJECTS~" sang Mrs. Lee. "Normally we would work with our seat partners but there has been a request not to. In the end, I chose randomly."

Myungsoo glanced at the quiet Seohyun. "You did it. Am I right?" 

She glared at him. "Don't talk to me."

"Lee Seohyun with Kang Sora! Kim Taehyung with Seo Areum! Kim Sunghyun with Kim Myungsoo!"

"WHAT?" a shriek sounded from the other side of the classroom. Sunghyun turned her head to find Miyeon glaring daggers at her. "That cannot work with my boy- I mean my best friend's boyfriend!"

"Miyeon-ah it's fine, me and Myungsoo are taking a break so you don't need to defend me." Seohyun told her.

"UGH!" Miyeon sighed.

"We are going to start working on these projects right away so sit with your new partners!" Mrs. Lee announced.

Areum walked over to Sunghyun. "Do you know where Taehyung is?"

"No why would I know?!" Sunghyun snapped.

"Oh um.. because you were so close. Sorry for bothering you!" Areum hurriedly scurried away.

Stupid people thinking me and Taehyung are a thing. If someone asks where he is, I will punch them. 

"So where's lover boy?" Myungsoo bluntly asked.

Here it goes. Sunghyun lifted her fist and punched him squarely i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter