chapter 17

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while

--------------------------------

"Ew school." Sunghyun let out a yawn and just laid on the bed staring at the ceiling as her eyes got used to the lighting of the room at 5:30 am. She moved L's arm off of her and looked at his quiet sleeping figure. Sunghyun brushed the hair out of his face and found a small blanket to wrap around herself. She looked around in his giant room.

 (A/N: Just in case you don't remember)

His desk occupied a whole entire corner and the wall that the bed faced was covered in large windows. Sunghyun walked over and opened the door that led to the balcony. Boy it's chilly. Sunghyun looked out to the sleeping city. She could see the school that she attended and her parents' company building. Her thoughts slowly went from wow what a great view to V and L. Sunghyun sighed. She wasn't exactly sure of her feelings about Taehyung, especially Myungsoo. She was the best of friends with Taehyung ever since they were young and Myungsoo was probably somewhere there too. The funny thing was that she couldn't remember Myungsoo. If they had known each other practically from birth, then she could at least remember his face right? She suddenly remembered what her father said,

     "Don't you remember? The doctor told us that she wouldn't remember any major things that happened before the accident like how she loved visiting that one island, or how she loves to swim with the jellyfish in Palau, or how she and Myungsoo were the closest friends ever possible." 

Sunghyun frowned. What accident? Why didn't she remember Kim Myungsoo? She was so lost in thought that she hadn't heard Myungsoo come out to the balcony. 

"What are you thinking about?"

Sunghyun jumped. "When did you get here?!"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Aren't you cold?"

"Kinda."

Myungsoo walked over to Sunghyun and wrapped his arms around her. "Feel any warmer?"

"Yah, let go." Sunghyun tried to shake him off but his hold was firm.

"I'm cold too; let's just stay like this okay?"

Sunghyun sighed, knowing that she couldn't beat him. Instead, she looked into the distance.

"I heard backhugs are a girl's weakness," Myungsoo broke the silence with a sly smile. 

"Unfortunately, backhugs are not a weakness for this girl." Sunghyun replied pointing at herself.

Myungsoo chuckled and put his head down on Sunghyun's shoulder with his eyes closed. "I'm tired."

"You're always tired."

Myungsoo yawned. "Can't we skip school today?"

Sunghyun turned and smacked his chest. "Of course not! We have finals!"

L pretended to look hurt. "I guess we have to go get ready then, your Royal Bossiness." He proceeded to make an exaggerated bow.

Sunghyun waved her hands and said, "Of course we do, peasant. Go open the door for your queen."

L smiled and led her in. All of a sudden he threw her on the bed.

"Yah!" Sunghyun shrieked.

"Shh! You're going to wake up my parents!"

"Get off of me!" Sunghyun struggled and Myungsoo finally pinned her arms over her head. He stared into those big brown eyes of her's as she stared into his. He leaned in slowly and Sunghyun quickly broke the eye contact and looked away. Myungsoo laughed and let her go. Flustered, Sunghyun crawled to the other side of the bed and watched his every move. L shook his head with a smile and walked towards the bathroom. When he shut the door, Sunghyun flopped on the bed and took a deep breath. What is wrong with me?

- - - - - - - - - -

"No butler to take us to school?" Sunghyun asked as Myungsoo got in the driver's seat.

"Sit next to me; I believe it's time that I should drive us to school."

"There's only like a week left." Sunghyun commented while pulling out her biology book.

"Exactly."

"What?" Sunghyun was confused.

"Just study for your lousy test." Myungsoo replied.

"Yeesh." Sunghyun muttered and read through her notes.

The ride was mostly silent, except for the occasional flipping of pages.

Sunghyun couldn't take it; she reached for the audio handle and switched through the songs and found what she was looking for.

"BECAUSE I LISTEN TO MY HEARTBEAT ONE BY ONE~ OHH~" she sang at the top of her lungs.

Myungsoo grimaced. "Did I mention that you are a horrible singer?"

Sunghyun glared at him. "Did I mention that this is how I relieve my stress before tests? Besides it's too quiet in here. You should sing with me!"

Myungsoo shook his head, "No no no, I don't sing."

"Of course you can. Do it Do it."

L pondered for a while before taking a deep breath and yelling, "BEFORRE THE DAAWWWWWNNNNNNN~~~~~~"

"That's how you do it!" Sunghyun cheered, cranking up the volume.

The car was full of booming bass and loud singing when they arrived at school. Infinite met them at the front of the school. The group had naturally embraced Sunghyun and didn't question the engagement because they knew everything.

"Hi guys!" Sunghyun yelled.

The six boys winced. "You don't need to shout." Sungkyu said.

"Are you guys ready for your tests?!" Myungsoo hollered.

"Honestly, what is wrong with you two?" Sungjong criticized. "Did you listen to loud music or something?"

"Before the dawn is my jam," L said sheepishly, his voice finally down to normal.

"Ugh my throat is sore." Sunghyun said. "Let's go to class!" 

- - - - - - - - - -

The school day went by pretty quickly. The tests weren't as hard as Sunghyun expected but she found that the teachers purposely made the tests easy.

"It's almost the end of the school year so they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter