chapter 11

Is this love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MARRIED???"

"Mom, please.. you know I have a girlfriend already. I barely know her too!" Myungsoo shook his mother.

"Pish posh. Seohyun's mother called me and said that she will not be dating you anymore." His mother replied.

You probably forced her to break up with me.

"EOMMA PUHLEASE I AM TOO YOUNG! I HAVE A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF ME!" Sunghyun shrieked.

"NO! We need to bond our two companies together and the only way to do that is to get you two married." Sunghyun's mom said.

"We have planned this marriage since the day you were born." Her father added.

"Wait, I thought you worked for a company, not the other way around." Sunghyun said.

"You and Myungsoo will get married. Final. Period. No complaints." Myungsoo's father declared.

Myungsoo and Sunghyun glared at each other. This is all your fault, their eyes seemed to say.

"I heard the steak here is really good." Myungsoo's mother remarked picking up the menu.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Aera-yah, we must get together again!" Myungsoo's mom said.

"Of course!" They both laughed and walked out.

The fathers were busy in their own world too.

Myungsoo used this time to pull Sunghyun to a different room.

"You and I are not gonna get married." Myungsoo said.

"No duh, sherlock."

"Hey, I will have you know that many ladies yearn to get married to me." Myungsoo glared at her. "I am pretty hot."

Sunghyun gave him a push towards the wall and blocked him from escaping with her body. She drooped her eyelids low and blinked slowly. curved into a seductive smile. "So.." she used two fingers to walk up his chest and around his neck. ".. you think I.. don't.. think you're.. very handsome?" She leaned in close.

"Um, w-well, y-y-yes." Myungsoo sputtered. He had to admit: she was very beautiful tonight. The way her soft curls fell in a wave over her bare shoulders drove him crazy.

"Hmm?" She hummed and closed her eyes. L did the same and breathed in. Then he felt a soft slap on the side of his cheek.

"C'mon kid, the adults are calling us," Sunghyun smiled and walked out, leaving him baffled.

- - - - - - - - - -

How could I fall for that?? I'm a freaking playboy; that's the oldest trick in the book. Myungsoo repeatedly ban

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter