Moving Upside, Down.

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes sets me to do that, I wanted to kiss you badly on your lips but I know that if I do that you'll hate me. I don't want that to happen.. again. You're everything to me.. now, I admit it.. I'm in love with you.. Dara.

 

                I must've think that Youngbae was just jealous.. on Chaerin, but.. I'm too shocked and surprised as well when I notice the look that he gave me. He was probably hurt but.. that hurtful eyes of him is not for me. I still can't process it to my mind, I am still confused about it. After that incident, Youngbae never called me nor texted me, another thing that is confusing me.

 

"Hey.." Minzy appears right in front of me with Amber on her side, having a phone call.

I jerked lightly from my seat. Minzy frowns but I just smiled covering my concern look. "Where we going?" I asked.

 

                Just this morning, Minzy called me saying that we were going somewhere. I don't know how important it is that she needs to remind me every hour.

 

Amber looks at me with a smile on her face. "Actually we don't have any idea too. You should ask your new friend." she said emphasizing the word 'friend'.

I gave them an innocent gaze, "Friend?" just when I asked that, a very familiar voice lingers into my ears.

"Hi guys!" Chaerin greeted us,

 

                 I pretend to be busy with my phone when suddenly she bends down in front of me leveling my face. Our face was just an inch away from each other, I could smell her breath.

 

"Hi." she said still with her position, I try to look to Minzy and Amber only to find them smiling teasingly towards me.

"Hello." I said and quickly stood up. I just heard couple of laughs from the three of them. "Ha-Ha so.. funny." rolling my eyes before walking away.

"Hey wait!" Chaerin appears on my side, she's walking hastily not wanting to let me go. "we were going somewhere.. let's have fun." she told me with her cheerful voice.

                I don't answer. I just keeps on walking and walking until she jumps right in front of me. I stops from walking as she removes her shades to look straight into my eyes, I looked away. But she moves closely to me, once again closing the gap between us. Her perfume, her fresh mint breath, and her lips. What was that? Why I suddenly thought of her lips? Hmm.. I'm wondering, how soft it is?

 

"Hah?" I said and suddenly palmed my mouth, erasing the thought.

She grins but then frowns. "Hey. are you alright?" she asked.

"Me? Of course!" I told her raising my voice a bit.

She laughs, "Sometimes you're doing things that really is cute. Just like now." she said which made my blood rush through my cheeks. Did I just blush? "is that another thing?" she pointed my reddened cheeks,

I groaned and slaps her hand lightly saying, "Stop teasing me!" and continue to walk but again she blocks my way.

"Come on." she offered her hand.

"Move away." I commanded firmly,

"Take my hand. We were not leaving without you."

Minzy and Amber calls my name. "Aiissh!" I took her hand letting her leads me to where Amber and Minzy are standing waiting for us.

 

                As Chaerin and I walks towards Amber and Minzy's spot, it's too late for me to realize that I am holding someone's hand, not just holding each other's hand, our fingers were intertwined with each other. I look at Chaerin, her shades is already covering her eyes again, I suddenly felt awkward especially when Minzy looks at our hands.

 

"Amm. Chae?" she just hummed as a respond. "your hand.." I said without looking at her.

"Ohh! Sorry.." she said then removes her grasp from my hand quickly.

 

                Really? What am I doing in this kind of place? The sound coming from the speakers are just too annoying that I need to cover my ears with my hands. Chaerin and I together with my bestfriends gathered in this annoying club. It's looks classy but I don't like this kinds of places for pete's sake!

                Few minutes later, I felt a hand touching my left arm. It was warm and soft and when I look to her direction, there she is.. smiling to me with a glass of mixed alcoholic drink from her hand. I just rolled my eyes placing my hands onto my lap, I felt the couch moved, she's moving closer to me again.

 

"You want?"

She offers me I drink which I quickly shook my head as a respond. "I don't drink."

She sighed. "Do you know what's the occasion right now?" again I shook my head. "have a guess."

I groaned silently. "Happy skirt day?" I told her lazily.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter