And it all began..

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inspired by the song Love Alone by Jackie Boys. <3

Enjoy this chapter!

And oh! just to remind you guys, only a single chapter remained from this story! :)

 

 

 

Tell me how I'm supposed to deal, with the thought of you not being here.

Tell me how I'm supposed to feel, knowing what we had is so.. real.

 

                Dara was awaken by the noise that is happening from outside the room to where she spent her night. The room is familiar, very familiar especially 'this' room. She looks directly at the door as she was expecting to see someone from there and when it opens, a familiar pair of almond eyes meets hers. Chaerin was somewhat looks pissed but she managed to change her mood by the presence of the brunette who is sitting at the corner of the bed in silence. Chaerin sighs first before she proceeds entering the room. On the other hand, Dara had this urge of staying away from the blonde-girl but she just can't. They stayed as close as they should, Dara had to look away as she don't want to be distracted by Chaerin's presence but how can she do it when obviously Chaerin wanted to be close with her. It took for about 5 minutes before Chaerin lets herself to do the talking.

 

"How are you feeling?"

"Good."

"Amm. Are you okay? I mean.. about of what happened last night?"

"I'm alright. Actually, I'm about to go now." with this, Dara grabs her bag on the small cabinet just beside the bed and hurriedly stood up.

"Miss Park.." In a hurry also, Chaerin grasped one of Dara's wrists preventing her not to move. ".. can you stay for a while?" asking with her eyes looking directly on Dara's.

 

                Chaerin successfully prevented Dara on her spot. With the gaze that she's giving through her, Dara couldn't do anything just to stared back towards the blonde. In their position, Dara could see something on Chaerin's eyes and as the moment goes from that same scenario, again.. Dara was frozen from her spot when the moment where she had her first conversation with Bom began haunting her thoughts.

 

"I don't want you to leave. Please stay.. will you?" Chaerin was already tearing up.

"Ha?"

"Bom.."

"What.. what happened?"

"She.. she cheated on me. I.. I don't know, I just found her earlier with a guy."

"What?"

 

                Confused, Dara went to open the door, her eyes slightly went opened when she saw who was the person standing from there. It was Top who was about to knock, behind him, Bom is standing not too close from him. Taking glances from the three people in front of her, Dara finally let her gaze focused in one person, which is Bom.

 

"What is happening here? what did you do Bom?" she asked calmly.

"I can explain." Bom replied, her voice is almost cracked.

 

                Behind Dara, there was Chaerin standing not too far away from her spot. She's not saying anything nor not making any sounds but when Dara lends her gaze to her shoulders, it was trembling giving her an evidence that Chaerin is crying silently.

 

"Top. Let's go outside and Bom.. talk to her." just like that, Dara passed the two before taking her steps down the stairs going outside the house.

 

                Few minutes later, Top's figure appeared from the main door. He was somewhat looked guilty, yes, Dara was so sure about it. From this situation, she knew that Top and Bom really did a mistake. Meeting Top's gaze, Dara looked at him with a firm but knowing gaze.

 

"What are you doing here?"

"It's nice to see you too, Dara."

Dara chuckles bitterly. "Really Top? what is going on? tell me.."

Top turns around, "I don't know okay? I'm also a victim here." he said almost raising his voice.

"Victim?" Dara replied confused. "You just cheated on Chaerin, you and Bo-"

"I didn't know that Bom and Chaerin are together. I thought Chaerin wasn't here anymore, Bom told me that after the accident, Chaerin was again flew back to Japan."

"Accident? Japan?" And Top had to cursed himself for being so annoyed at this moment. Why he shouldn't? He just spilled out a secret, a very confidential secret. "What are you saying?"

"Dara.. amm.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter