As sweet as Chocolate

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CLASS BEGINS TODAY

 

            Summer Vacation is over. Back to school projects, homeworks, and students who has different meaning in their lives.

 

"Hi Dara!" Minzy, my best of true friends approach me with her usual cheerful attitude.

I smiled back, "Hey!" pecking a kiss to one of her cheeks.

"How was your summer vacation?"

I flip my hair, "Not that good."

She frowned but then smiled as she seem to think of something from her mind. "Wait. I did heard about your birthday celebration? Amber told me that someone sends you a message using a fireworks? Is that true?"

I stop from walking, she did it too. "Yes." I simply said then continue to walk again but Minzy ran in front of me preventing me  not to walk.

"Who did that for you?" She asked curiously,

 

Wait. BUFFERING.

 

            Who did that for me? Yeah. Chaerin? Well. I did ask her but she denies it. She was like..

 

Laughing, "It's not me. Why I need to do that for you?"

I slaps her left arm. "Arghh. I'm just asking alright?"

She caress it, but still smiling. "Yeah. And I already answered that, didn't I?"

I rolled my eyes, "I really hate you!" then walks away from her.

 

            Whatever. She's right, she don't have any reason to do that for me. We hate each other so much. DEAL WITH IT.

 

In the end, I shrugged my shoulders and said. "I don't know." then started walking again.

"What about Chaerin?" She asked,

 

Minzy you better stop bragging her name about this.

 

Turning around I found Minzy thinking on her spot just a few walks away from me. "Then, who was it?"

I stop from moving, as I find myself thinking too. "Well.-" there was no one, aside.. from HER.

"As far as I know, Chaerin was the only person calling you.. Santtokki?"

Automatically, my heart beats with that statement, with that idea. "Ch- Chaerin?" I asked, frowning.

 

            With my heart keeps on beating in an undefined reason. I heard a voice behind me which also made Minzy to tilts her head up and look on the same direction.

 

"Amber! Hi Chae.." greeted Minzy when the two passes me by to approach Minzy.

"Hey bestfriends!" Amber said, bumping my right shoulder lightly before she went to Minzy and pinch her left cheek, making Minzy to slaps her arms softly.

"Where were you guys go?" asks Minzy, I'm just listening to them.

"Practice." Amber simply said, already busy texting someone through her phone.

"Did you see Bom?" asks Chaerin as she keeps on calling someone from her phone,

 

            Let me have a guess. It was Bom who she was calling at. I don't get it, why she have to call her everytime she lost from her sight? How come she always with Bom and not with other person? No. I'm not thinking that she needs to be with me.. I'm just saying - HECK! why I need to explain myself here?

 

"Hey!"

I blink my eyes, ! "Ch-Chaerin?" I blurted out, not realizing that her face was too close to mine.

 

Her breath. It smells so good. GOSH!

 

She smirked. "Are you smelling my breath?"

I blushed lightly, Uh-Oh! "What?" I said, looking away. "of course not! why would I do that?"

She steps forward, "Because it smells good."

 

Yeah. You are right! What am I saying?

 

I groaned, not liking the way my heart beats right at this moment. "Can you just.." I step backward, "stay away from me.."

She just laughs - ehem.. cutely, Alright. I admit she's cute when she's doing that. "I have to go now. Amber.."

"Yow?" reacted Amber who's smiling while still texting someone through her phone.

"Meet me at the cafeteria later." she said, turning around to have a fist pump towards Amber.

"Alright. I'll see you!"

"Okay. Bye Minzy.." she said facing me, "Dara.." she called out, I just raised a brow.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Bye.." she said then leave right away,

 

            She did it again. Annoying me and melting my heart at the same time. Confusing isn't it? . Focus Dara. FOCUS!

 

**

 

            As the school year begins this year. I'm looking forward to join the drama club, gosh! I'm going to see Youngbae everyday.. my "Prince Charming" mu dream guy. I could just focus with that thought of having Youngbae as my boyfriend and no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter