Talking about First Love

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always wanted to be beside you. I wanted to protect you. Even if that thing is impossible, At least let me hold you like this. Just a second.

 

          I always think that there's this person who really likes me. I mean not just a normal 'like', I mean like.. as in like.. Arghh! What am I thinking too much about lovelife lately? It's not like I'm thinking that Youngbae doesn't really like me or maybe.. just maybe.. Yeah, I am thinking about it.

 

"How was the production designs?" I hear Bom asked the person who is painting the wall at the stage.

The person tilts 'her' (not really sure coz she's wearing a cap) head up and said. "It's almost finish" she answered and now I'm fully sure that she is a girl.

Bom smiled to her widely, "That's great. Do you want to take a break first?" she asked the student.

"Yeah." the student answered taking her cap off just to reveal the familiar blonde hair girl. None other than Lee Chaerin. Aissh!

 

          I caught her smiled back to Bom but then I looked at the other direction avoiding to watch their interaction. But I don't know why my head isn't following my directions coz it keeps on turning and turning to their direction. I rolled my eyes as Bom is busying herself by wiping sweats from Chaerin's face. I raises a brow when Chaerin snaps aways the towel and wipes the sweats from Bom's forehead. Why they need to flirt in here? I mean there's students everywhere who's fully aware of what they're doing.

 

"Dara" calls Youngbae who is walking towards me.

I forces a smile, "Hi" I said shortly with my eyes still with the two ladies.

"How are you?" He asked me, don't know what he's doing anyway.

"Good" as I answered forcing a smile once again. "Amm.. Bae?'

"Yeah?" 

"Why Chaerin is here?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm. Bom told me that she's been punished."

I looked at him, confused. "Punished? For what?"

"She had a fight with Top yesterday. She's been suspect for stealing Bom away from him." He said with a 'bitter' smile.. or it's just only my imagination? *shrugs*

"I don't think it's true." I said. 

He looks at me, wondering. "Yeah. I also think that it's not true." I hear him said in his low voice. "Anyways, Dara.. are you free on sunday?"

 

          Alright, I think I'm too focused on Chaerin, I  mean on Bom.. Arrghh.. Alright on both of them. What is happening to me? I should be focusing on Bae not on them.

 

"Dara?" he asked as I keeps on murmuring words that I didn't know that I'm actually saying those.

"Ha?" as I finally response.

He smiled lightly, "Maybe I should ask you next time." he said with his low voice. Omo! He is dissapointed. No Dara! Do something.. NOW!

"A date? right?" I said on loud voice. Ya' know? just to.. make a scene? hehe.

He frowns but then smiles. "Yeah. A date.. maybe on sunday?"

"Sunday?" I said in the same tone, he nodded his head. "yeah.. I'm free for that day, I'm super duper free."

He glances on Bom and Chaerin's direction quickly before turning to me and smiled. "Okay. It's a date then."

I smiled widely, "Okay."

"Alright, I'll just need to prepare something. See you on sunday."

"See you!" I said and he finally disappears on my sight.

 

          Turning my gaze back to the two ladies, I'm surprised to only find Chaerin there at the same spot. She smiled at me - a sad smile? Nope.. maybe it's just me who's imagining it.

 Next few days..

 

          Today is sunday. And I'm so excited for this morning.. I'm going to have my whole day this sunday with Youngbae. We we're going to have fun, I'm going to be with him. I feel like fainting.. this should be my best day ever. I am in a legal age already, I'm 18 years old and I never be in a relationship in that 18 years of my life. This could be it, my first ever crush, my prince charming and could possibly be my future boyfriend. I'm loving the thought.

          So, I went out of the house proceeding to our car, stopping briefly to greet my mother on the garden having her morning coffee.

 

"Is he going to pick you up?" My mom asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

"Nope. We will be meeting at the mall." as I answered preparing to get inside the car.

"Oh! are you going to use that car?" My mom asked stopping me from getting in.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" I asked frowning,

"Your dad told me that there's needed to be fixed in that car." she replied standing up.

"Ha?"

"And don't tell me, he doesn't have his own car?"

 

          Own car? Oh! he did have as far as.... I know.

 

"Did he?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter