I think I......

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what? Whenever you will turn your back on me, I always feel the urge of chasing you. Why? Because I wanted to, I wanted you to know something, I wanted to say what I feel towards you. But.. *bows head* I'm not that brave enough to tell you..

 

                Sunday morning once again, whooo! It's a sunny day. Hmm.. I feel like walking around the subdivision? Should I? Oh! *an idea pops out*, I'll jog. This is the very first time that I will do this. So, after choosing of what should I wear I finally went outside the house. Stretching my arms and legs, my eyes spotted the blonde hair girl wearing only a short shorts, pair of white/red sneakers and a sports bra.

 

"Wow!" as I exclaimed in a whisper,

 

                That was yeah.. a hell of a y human stretching her arms like a goddess. She was so hot.. yeah "hot" is the perfect word that fits her this time. I'm drooling over her when she turns to look at me, she's wearing a shades. She smiled and stops of what she's doing then she jog all the way to approach me.

 

"Dara.." she said with her hands on her waist and she was smiling. What a cutie! Okay now she's cute? How can a person be hot and cute in the same time? Can anyone explain it to me? Aiissh!

"H-Hi.." Did I just stammered? Oh my Gosh! this is not so me.. Dara you need to wake up!

She chuckles, probably laughing towards me. "Are you going to jog?" she asked as she shook his hands. A way of stretching? I guess.

I blink my eyes as I'm still amaze of how her body looks like. "Yeah. definitely." I told her, trying to look away.

She nodded her head, "Let's go?"

"H-ha?"

She started to walk, "Let's jog together." she said.

"W-wait!" I chases her,

 

                Did I just followed her? Nah! What is happening to me? I feel like a dog drooling over someone. But, who can resist her? Just look of what her body looks like. Her body is so amazing.. she has toned arms, slender legs, and those abs.. Oh my! HOT!

 

"Amm. Chae!" I said as she just keeps on jogging while I'm already gasping for breaths.

"What?" she took a glance but just moves on.

"Chae wait!" as I finally raised a voice making the other people looks at me weirdly. I just shrugged them off as Chaerin stops and faced me.

"Are you alright?" she asked with a smile,

"What do you think?" I replied sarcastically, she just laugh softly taking her shades off.

"Hmm. Maybe we should take a rest first?"

"Oh! Finally!" I said dramatically,

 

                She just laugh once again as I took a sit at the nearest bench that I seen. She sits beside me as I keeps on gasping for breath. Silence surrounds us as I kept my eyes to look at the people taking a walk around the subdivision. I hear her phone rings, it took some few rings before she answers it but I didn't bother to look at her.

 

"Your here? Where?" she said all of a sudden, she even stand up. "at the park? did you already went to our house? Ahh. Alright.. Okay, I'll meet you there." then she hanged up. "Dara."

"What?" I asked looking up to her,

"Are you going to stay here?"

"Why?"

"Bom is at the park. I'll go there, you want to join?" I thought of it. Should I go with her?

After thinking for some minutes I stood up and said, "I'll go with you."

 

                We keep in silent as we made our way towards the park which was a few walks away to where we were sitting a while ago. I'm just following her from behind since she was busy texting someone from her phone. I wonder, if she didn't met Bom and we weren't had that distance years ago, are we going to be in that state too? closer as bestfriends just like Bom and her. I felt sad suddenly, I don't know but I felt dissapointed. After all those were my fault as I kept myself distant from her.

 

"Bom!" Chaerin shouted interrupting my thoughts.

 

                As I titled my head up, I saw Bom under a tree near the entry gate of the park inside the subdivision. She was smiling when Chaerin runs towards her and hug her tightly. I hesitantly look away, I don't know but there's something hits my chest when I saw them hugging each other sweetly. I just look at them when they finally broke the hug, Bom greeted me before Chaerin gestures her hand telling me to go to them - I obey hesitantly. Bom brought a meal and drinks for Chaerin which were enough for the three of them. We ate as they keeps on talking and talking about random things, I'm just watching them quietly as I'm busying myself eating. They just stopped when Chaerin's phone rings again, she stood from the bench then went not too far from our spot. As the wind blows I hear Bom clears , I turn to look at her only to realize that she's looking also to me like she's waiting for me to say something. I blink my eyes as I try to think of any words to say but nothing wants to comes out from my mouth.

 

"It's glad to have some time with you." she said surprising me.

I smiled lightly, "Yeah. Me too.."

She sits properly facing me, "Sorry. Amm, I know this is awkward coz we haven't talked that much when we're in school."

I chuckled softly, "Yeah. You're right." the only sentence that I managed to say.

"So, how are you?"

"I'm doing good, so far."

"I heard that Youngbae is courting you?"

Youngbae. I almost forgot about him. "Kinda." very short answer.

"Hmm." that's all she said, maybe she don't want to ask some more. or maybe she's not really that interested?

 

                Chaerin is taking so long, maybe is about business. Business, yes.. that was Chaerin. In a young age she's already working at a company, she is so smart and responsible that she was already positioned as a vice president of their company.

 

"You know what?" Bom said all of a sudden which made me look at her questionably. She was smiling as she lend her eyes directly to Chaerin. "I like Chaerin."

 

I like Chaerin. What it does mean? - I don't know.

 

"What about you?" she asked as I didn't respond.

"H-ha?" I'm still processing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter