Can you be my suitor?

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you like me?" Why you need to ask that? Of course.. I.. I do like you, as in like.. LIKE. . I don't know how to say it. I'm still stunned of what have just happened. I mean, I never expect you to ask me that, not this time.

 

               

                What did I just done? Why did I asked her that? I think I'm really out of my mind. As in seriously, I feel like I'm a psycho or something like that. I don't know how to face her anymore..

 

"Dara!" Minzy calls out from behind.

 

                I sighed as I'm still frozen from my spot. Hmm.. I don't wanna watch the soccer game right now, you know? it's possible that I might see nor talk with Chaerin there right? So.. I think I should just say that I'm not feeling well or some-

 

"Minzy!!" Sometimes Minzy is very unpredictable,

"Come on! we're going to be late.." she murmured as she drags me all the way down going towards the oval.

I snap my hands away from her, "I'm not feeling well and I need to go home now." stepped back and turns around.

"You're not feeling well or you just don't know how to face Chaerin?" Okay. This is not good, what she just said?

With rolled eyes, I face her with a fake smile. "Excuse me?"

She smirks, OMO! this is not so good. Did she? "I know what you're thinking Dara."

Pretend.. pretend. "Thinking? What are you talking about?" and that smirk again.

"You're too obvious, don't you know that?" Seriously, I feel like making a hole and go straightly down there right here on my spot.

I rolled my eyes. I need to pretend.. I'm fine. "Obvious?" I faked a laugh, "I don't know what you're saying." Okay. I'm sweating.. so bad.

 

                Turn around. Show to her that you're not feeling any awkward feeling about it. You can do it Dara. Slowly, I started to walk away from the oval. Minzy is not saying anything, maybe she was just looking at me.. watching me walks away from this place. I really need to get out of here for pete's sake.

 

"What?" I blurted out. "what did you say?" I shouted it out not minding the other students who were already looking at me with frowns from their faces.

Minzy smiles nicely at me. She crosses her arms arrogantly no it's more like teasing me. "You like her." she repeated, mouth mouthing it to me.

My eyes widened in disbelief. Taking a look from the other students, I hesitantly proceed to Minzy who's still showing me the same gaze that she threw me a while ago. "What did you say?" I confronted her not minding that my voice is getting louder.

"Dara. I'm your friend.. your bestfriend." she began, and her voice is so soft but I know there's something on it. She paused, examining my face before she leans forward and continue. "You can't hide anything to me."

I held her arms tightly. "I'm not liking someone, enough of that." I told her with a gritted teeth.

She laughs, taking my hand off of hers. "If you'll go with me, I'm going to say a secret to you."

"Secret?" I frowned. Interesting.. "what secret?"

She smiles nicely and held my hand. "Come with me first, we'll going to watch the soccer game. She will be happy to see you watching her play there." with that I let her drags me to where she wants to go.

 

                What am I doing here again? Can someone reminds me? *sighs* that secret is killing me. What Minzy is talking about? She's really is my best friend. She knows everything about me..

 

"Amber!" Minzy shouted cheerfully.

 

                Amber quickly looks on our direction, I watched her walks towards our spot when suddenly my eyes caught a very familiar figure appears behind Amber. There she is, talking with one of her teammates. She looks very serious, I think she's instructing something on that person that she is talking with. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter