Wedding kiss

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those sentences/conversations which were written in "ITALIC" are flashbacks.. 

 

"What do you mean someone was already up on the punishment?" Chaerin asked Minzy. They were gathered outside the dean's office.

"You can just go to the gym she's there right now." Minzy's voice was soft yet sad and Chaerin knew why she's being like this all of a sudden.  A bit far from Chaerin's spot, Minzy moves her head to her right lightly, "That is.. if you want to see her."  and said with the same tone of her voice before she continue walking away from the place.

 

                Chaerin was stuck on her spot for about 5 minutes. Just by the tone of Minzy's voice and to how the way she gazes the blonde-haired girl a while ago, it was evident that Minzy is referring to one and only person which is her bestfriend Dara. Taking a deep breath, Chaerin started walking up going - nowhere. She was too devastated without a certain reason.

 

"Wait.." she whispers on the exact time she stops from walking.

 

                Frowning, she tilted her head up just to realized that she is standing right in front of a huge green door.

 

"This is no fun." she said to herself.

 

GYM

 

                Dara is talking with one of the janitors inside the gym. She was laughing and smiling while the old man telling her about his funny experiences way back during his younger days. She's not aware that someone from outside is hearing her laughs.

 

"You know what, even if it's funny.. I learned a lot from those experiences." The old man pauses and gazes the brunette student from his spot. For some reason, the old man could see something from Dara's eyes. "and.. even if you're smiling and laughing.. I could see sadness from your eyes." he said which made Dara changes her expression as a respond.

"Ha? what are you talking about.." she looks away which just made the old man smile knowing that his hints could be right.

"Just a week ago when I'm walking through the hallway from the academic building, I bumped with a student. I apologize immediately but it seems like that she don't hear me. When I turn to look at her, I find her gazing with someone behind me." The old man smiles again but this time his smile was different and too far from the other one that he shows Dara a while ago. Dara began blinking her eyes in confusion. Noticing it, the old man continue. "I realized that it was you who she were gazing at." with that Dara's heart skipped a beat.

"Amm.. do you knew who were that person is?" Dara asked curiously and desperately. She was praying inside her that the person that the old man is talking about was the same person who is making her heart beats in an unknown way right now.

The old man chuckles and stood up from his seat. "Of course, I think almost everyone in school know her." once again Dara's heart skipped another beat upon hearing the statement. "Just by the way she gazed you I can say that you're important to her."

"You think so?"

The old man smiles to her nicely. "Yes."

 

                Silence followed their conversation and for the person who is standing in front of the door of the gym, this is the time for her to get going. Hearing the noise of the door shuts from afar, the old man tilts his head up to look to where the noise came from. His face lightens up as he approach the person enters the gym.

 

"Captain Lee!" shouted the old man which made Dara frozen from her spot.

"Sir Jung!" the said person told the old man with an audible gaze.

"What were you doing here? this is very unexpected." asked the old man.

Chaerin turn her gaze back to the old man and says, "I'm here for my punishment." then took a quick glance to the brunette girl but she was held to her own sillyness when the latter turns her gaze to her direction. The same beat occurs inside her chest.

 

"I know this is very unexpected Chaerin."

"What are you doing here Auntie?"

Mrs. Park stops from blinking her eyes as she was struck by the sudden unpredicta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter