A quarrel

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It's already been a week since Chaerin went to visit her father in America. I was very unhappy once she left me alone at the airport, without her.. I feel empty. I don't know what she did to me that I'm already feeling this way. Soon as I passed people, I stop momentarily. It was very sudden, very incidental. Bom and I meet again..

 

"Bom.." I began as she just remained quiet from her spot. She didn't say anything instead she walk pass through me. "I wonder what you're thinking right now." I wanted her to say something..

Her footsteps prevented, meaning she stops from walking. "She's been away, aren't you frightened?"

I sigh heavily. "Why would I?" I said with full of confidence.

She chuckles, mockingly. "You're so full of yourself." then she laughs softly.

I turn around finding her back facing me. I smirked. "Of course I am."

She turns around. "Don't be so confident Dara. You still don't know me."

I turn my back on her. "I do know you Bom."

"Really?"

I smiled. "Yes. You are.. my girlfriend's bestfriend." I stated emphasizing the last word.

 

                I know I'm making a scene in here but I can't help it. I feel like pushing her away from me.. from Chaerin.. from us. I keep on telling myself that Chaerin loves me so much more than I love her. But, I think there's a huge change right now. No. Not with Chaerin, is me who changed. I stop by the school's garden. I always preferred this place as mine coz I feel peace in here. And also because, this was the very first time that Chaerin held me so close to her.

 

"Looks like someone is in love." said by someone behind me.

"Seunghyun?" I asked as he smiled nicely.

"Can I sit beside you, Park?" he said but before I could replied he already took a sit an inch away from me.

I looked at him uncomfortably. Knowing Top? I think.. it's just not right to be this close to him. "You already sit." I murmured.

He laughs softly. "Sorry. I'm just..-" right there, he paused all of a sudden.

I blink my eyes twice as I narrowed my eyes on him, right exactly to his face. "Are you alright?"

He smiles sadly. "Not really." Is he about to cry? Yes he is. He looks away as if I didn't see it..

"Here." I told him as I offered my pink handkerchief  to him.

He takes it immediately. "Thanks."

"You know what? I've never seen a man cry before." I said with a teasing smile.

He looks at me laughing softly. "Do you always go here?" he asked instead.

"Yes. How about you?"

"Just a week ago."

"Hmm."

 

Then silence.

 

"Can I ask you something?" he said breaking the silence. I just gave him a knowing look. "Is Chaerin and you are.. dating?" How will I answer that? Can I trust him? As if he hears me.. he continue, interrupting my thoughts saying. "it's okay, if you don't want to tell me."

I look down. "Why did you asked that by the way? I replied instead.

He shrugged. "I don't know exactly. You don't need to answer that anyways."

"Amm. Well.. Chaerin were close."

He smiled nicely. "I know, It's very evident just to how you treat each other." I just smiled.

 

                He looks up to the sky, I watch him closes his eyes momentarily. As he was about to open his eyes I immediately look to the other side, pretending to do something else. I hear him chuckled, sounds like he's teasing me or something.. or it's just only me.

 

"You know what?" He said and stood up. "hope Chaerin will continue to treat you well." Why he said that all of a sudden? What's up to him?

 

                I didn't replied at all instead I just let him leave the garden. I watch him walk away from me. It's weird, he is weird. Repositioning myself to sit properly, I remember the last sentence that Seunghyun said to me earlier. I began to think about it..

 

**

 

2 weeks later..

 

"This is so depressing.." I murmured with full of dissapointment.

Minzy sighs, "Dara.. maybe she's just too busy. We all know that she's responsible for their business. Don't make a face, she'll call you once she's finish to whatever she's been doing.. trust me."

"I really want to think of that.. but why all of a sudden?"

"You sounded possessive." Amber muttered annoyingly.

I narrowed my eyes on her which she just shrugged, looking away from me. "I'm not possessive."

She smirks, "This is the first time that she didn't called you and yet this day isn't ends, have mercy on her." ending her sentence with a rolled eyes and an annoyed face.

I was about to replied to her when Minzy buts in saying, "Knowing Chaerin, Dara.. she's not gonna do a thing that will cause a problem between the two of you. You just need to trust her."

"I wonder.." Amber once again. "is she your girlfriend already?"

 

                That's.. a good question. Actually, I didn't know.. did we actually talked about it already? Why I didn't think of it after I confess to her? Oh my jeez. As I keep myself quiet I heard Minzy and Amber cleared their throats, obviously waiting for my response but instead of answering that question. I pull myself up and without a word left them without any hesitations.

                At home, I held myself alone. I began to think of 'our' situation.. I know I shouldn't have think about this.. what is it? About.. a possible break up with her? Yeah. Yes, I am thinking about it right now. Why all of a sudden? I don't know.. and this is just so depressing.

 

-Maybe you just missed her so much - texted Minzy.

 

                Am I just missing her so much? But why I feel pain just right now?

 

-Don't think about it too much. She'll call you.. if not now, maybe tomorrow. Just.. wait for it.. alright?- Minzy.

 

                I threw my phone on my bed as I proceed to walk through the balcony. Only If Chaerin is here, I may not feel this way.. this pain. She'll never gonna leave me.. I hope. Hope she'll never gonna do that coz now, I think.. I'm already in love with her.. deeply in love with he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter