Suspicion begins

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                For the nth time this night, Chaerin is still not talking to me. I mean, she is just here lying on her bed with her back facing me. Did I hurt her that much? *sighs*

 

“Chae?” again I call her name – no answer. “Lee Chaerin.” This time she moves, turning her head on my direction.

 

                Oohh- La La. Why oh why? What is that? Is that umm.. Omo! *covers my face* I’m not gonna turn into a ert. I’m not gonna…

 

“Uh-oh..” I said breathlessly.

“D-Dara..” she muttered and she is pulling me beside her. Omo! I can feel her.. I can feel her…

“Chaerin..” She just moaned instead of answering me. And what’s that weird feeling that I felt between my legs? Is that a? No.. No.. No.. “Chaerin...” I stood up in panic.

 

                This is not happening to me, what is this weird feeling? Why am I feeling this all of a sudden?

 

“Amm.. excuse me?” Jiyong’s voice muffled outside Chaerin’s room.

Calming my nerves down, I reply saying. “Yes, Jiyong? What is it?”

“Someone is looking for you..” He said.

“Who was it?” I frowned.

“Your mom I guess.” With that I opened the door finding Jiyong waiting for me. He smiles as soon as he saw me. “Did I disturb something?” he asked as his smile turns into a grin.

I immediately look away as I blushed. “Ha? No. I mean we didn’t do anything.”

I caught him raises a brow still with that grin. “Really?”

I try to look at him, narrowing my eyes through him. “She’s not talking to me.” Then walk away.

 

                While walking downstairs I heard Jiyong’s voice calling me from behind but I never looked at him instead I keep moving until I reached the main door, finding my mother with crossed arms and an unknown gaze looking at me.

 

“What do you think you’re doing in here?” Her voice was quite loud or it was just me?

“I just talked to Chaerin.”

“Chaerin? Or with that guy?” she nods her head behind me which I glance in confusion, just then I find out that Jiyong was already behind me.

“Me?” Jiyong points himself with his forefinger. He is confused too.

I rolled my eyes as I turned my gaze to my mom. “What do you mean him mom? I’m not here for him alright?” I was about to leave when Mom held one of my arms preventing me not to move.

“Who are you?” She asked Jiyong. I protested but she pretends not to hear me.

“Amm.. Kwon Jiyong, Mrs. Park.” Answers Jiyong , Mom raises a brow.

“Kwon Jiyong? The son of Mr. and Mrs. Kwon? Mr. Kwon Jino is your father if I’m not mistaken.” Mom stated firmly.

“Amm.. Yes, he’s my father.”

Mom loosened her grasp of me. Unlike earlier, she is smiling right now. “I see. Well.. nice to meet you Jiyong, hope you’re liking my daughter’s company so far.”

 

                I turn to look at Jiyong, he looks surprised, why wouldn’t he? It’s very obvious that my mother is trying to make a couple between me and Jiyong. Jiyong once tried to show his feelings to me but.. no.. He never liked me, I’m not his type.. I don’t know maybe he’s just blind or something? Anyways, he is just pretending, he just did that for the sake of Chaerin.

 

“Amm. Of course.. I’m enjoying her company, I mean she’s very nice to me.” After he said those words I scold him using my eyes. He did get it.

My mom laughs softly. What is funny? “That’s good. I will be very glad if it turns into something else.”

 I looked at mom weirdly. “Something else?” I asked innocently.

 

                My mom pulled me beside her. I was about to say something when someone’s familiar voice muffled from inside the Lee residence.

 

“Chaerin.” Jiyong approach her with a smile.
“What is happening here?” Chaerin asks while rubbing her eyes. I’m trying not to look at her chest but I can’t help it, something is bugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter