Someone is in deep pain

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dara.."

"Yeah?"

"There's a problem.. we can't just start rehearsing." Hyuna said in between the talks of everyone.

Frowning Dara raises a hand, a gesture for the other fellow students to stop their conversations. "What is it?" She asked as soon as the noise dissapears.

"Amm.. Bom wasn't here yet. I mean.. she didn't attend any of her classes for the entire week already." Hyuna said which left Dara a little bit speechless.

"What? Why? Is she sick or something?" she asked with a hint of slight shock written all over her face. Hyuna hesitantly look at her. "what happen to her?"

"Actually, I have this urge that you know what's going on with her."

"Ha?"

"Dara.. Bom is my friend. I might not be her best friend but, I always know her." Hyuna pointed out but Dara stayed calm though she knew what Hyuna is talking about.

"Well.. sorry but, I really don't understand your point."

Hyuna sighed, a sign of surrendering coz she herself knew that Dara was just pretending. "I know that you know what we're talking about in here. I don't have anything to deal with your life but at least be considerate. We badly needed Bom's appearance here, she was the one who composes the play and most especially she is our director-in-head." she stated firmly.

 

                Just when Dara was about to reply, Hyuna immediately walked away not wanting to hear of whatever Dara would want to say.

 

**

 

"Did you try to contact her?" Jiyong asked through the phone.

"Of course." Chaerin answered almost shouting. She was so frustrated.

"Hey relax.." Jiyong tries to comfort her. "Look. I know what you're going through.. it's really hard to take any kind of confession especially when that person was happen to be your best friend. But, let me tell you something ma~lady..-" Jiyong needed to stop in talking, realizing that Chaerin is no longer focused on him. "Chae?"

"Wait Ji.. I saw someone, I call you later." Chaerin said in a haste and just like how she said that sentence to Jiyong, her feet along her body speeded up towards the person that she is looking for badly.

 

                Chaerin is so desperate to know about Bom's whereabouts. After of what had happened between them last week, she knew that she might hurt her own best friend though it's unintentionally she keeps on reminding herself that she herself had something to do with it. She thinks that it is her fault that Bom came up with the idea of them being together in a very special way.

                She heave a deep breath as she was failed to caught Bom through bunches of student which were already heading off home. Few minutes later, Chaerin decided to just go at the cafeteria to where Dara is waiting for her to show up. Seeing the very familiar figure standing by the door, Chaerin's mood lightens up automatically that she almost shouts Dara's voice in excitement. Her deep thoughts about Bom set aside just looking by the appearance of her beloved girlfriend.

 

"Hi.." Chaerin greeted with a smile which Dara returned the same smile in response.

"Where have you been? You're late." Dara scolded her playfully.

Chaerin rolled her eyes, "I just saw someone and I got to talk with her."

"Her?" Dara frowned. Still playing. "So, it's a girl then.." she crosses her arms which Chaerin returned with a cute laugh.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

Dara puffed her cheeks. "Nope. Why am I?"

Chaerin chuckles and said. "Yeah. Why were you jealous.. we just talk." turning away and started walking off. Dara raises a brow before chasin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter