Moving on...

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I looked forward to see you today, yes.. again. I could still fully remember our last moments together before.. before you left me. You are staring at me with that knowing  gaze, I could feel your body pressed against mine. We both smiled to each other before you leaned down and kissed my lips. We never expected that to happen, but.. I’m happy that you are the first person who does that to me. You did it with so much longing, love and passion; no hesitations nor lust. Really, I enjoyed that moment, those days when we’re still inseparable. Now, can you blame if I say that.. I’m still hoping that someday you’re gonna come back?

 

“Chae..” You can’t blame me for hating you this much either.

 

                I kept looking around as I heard someone’s footsteps, it’s getting nearer. And I can’t help but to had goosebumps all over my body. Nobody can’t enter this house.. aside from.. me.

 

“Jiyong..?” what is he doing here? I wonder..

 

                I was about to approach him when his phone rings..

 

“Hello? Yeah.. are you sure?..  No.. just let her first. Okay.. Yeah.. I will. Bye.”

“Jiyong?” He looks shocked. But then smiled nicely when he realized that it’s me whom he is facing at.

“Dara..” He said then moves closer to me.

“I thought it was only me who had a key for this house.”

He sighs, “Well.. I trespassed.. actually.” I nodded my head in understanding.

 

Then silence follows our conversation. This house was Chaerin’s special gift for me when we celebrated our 6th monthsary. On that time, she already planned our future.. she said we will going to lived here together with our children.

 

“You’re still waiting for her?” Jiyong asked, breaking the silence. His eyes are wandering from the view by the terrace.

I hesitated. But of course, I can’t lie to myself.. to him. “I’m still hoping..” I said. He nodded his head in understanding.

“Do you still.. love her?” He asked all of a sudden and for the second time, breaking the silence between us.

I smiled sadly, but turned my head to the other side, avoiding eye contact with him. “I never forget her Ji.”

 “You’re not answering my question.” His voice was serious.

“I hated her.. for, doing this to me.” There. I said it..

“I cannot blame you. Actually, I’m expecting this. Who wouldn’t be angry.. if the person that you love was just leave you behind without giving you a valid reason.” I looked at him, trying to read his eyes but he decided to look away.

“What about you Ji?” I caught him moves lightly, I could say that he sensed me.

“I never loved someone after her, if that’s what you think. And.. I’m not angry nor mad.”

I wasn’t expecting this. “That’s funny.”

“Didn’t you ever think of the possible reason why Chaerin did that?”

“Ha?” Possible reason? Yeah. I forgot about it..

“Every little thing.. has a reason Dara.”

“And what made you think that?”

“Why don’t you ask your father?” he said with bitterness.

 

                And before I knew it. I was left there.. alone.

 

**

 

                It’s been four years since Chaerin left me, us. The last time I saw her, she was happy, she was flirting with me, cuddling with me . I couldn’t think of any possible reason for her to do this. She was way too unfair. She don’t even let me know where she’s going. I was left.. questionable, sad, and deeply hurt.

 

“What did Jiyong said?” Amber asked as she ordered another drink for me and Minzy. I decided to invite them to go to the bar right after I met Jiyong in Incheon.

“Not really important.” I lied. It’s just that.. I don’t want to talk about it now. But, I’m still wondering on the fact when he mentioned Dad, my father.

“You’re lying.” I heard Minzy said from my left side.

“Of course not.” I looked away.

“Dara.. we’ve been friends for almost 10 years, is that how you gonna treat us now?” Amber said dramatically, but I know that she’s just joking.

 

Minzy poked her hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter