Will you take me?

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The last and final chapter for this story! 

First, I dedicated this chapter to you.. kitikiti 

don't ask why alright? haha!

Please do enjoy the ending. :D

 

 

 

 

Seoul National High School

 

                Students are starting to filled the gate entrance of the school. They went absolutely wild once they heard the bell rings, an indication that classes in all levels were now officially open. Others are running, almost bumping each other while some are looking for their rooms. In this very particular room, there's this girl who really gets so much attention from the others. Her name is Lee Chaerin, a 2nd year student. She is indeed beautiful, athletic and humble. Almost everybody wants to be with her but only few had succeeded.

 

"Chae. Look.." Her friend Yul nodded his head from the door. There was a girl, a very beautiful girl who is making her way inside the school cafeteria.

"Ah. I know her." Chaerin simply said, pretending not be interested about the subject. Her words can lie but not her eyes.

"Really?" Yul asked in shocked.

Chaerin just shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah."

"How?"

"Long story." She said then stood up from her seat.

Yul frowns and immediately follows his friend. "Where are you going?"

Chaerin rolled her eyes and replied. "Home." which made Yul stops from walking and looks at her direction sympathetically.

"What happen to her?" He asked himself, watching Chaerin until she lost his sight. "weird." He sighed.

 

                Chaerin is currently sitting in one of the benches beside the soccer field. Her eyes are quietly wandering around the field, watching her teammates play when suddenly she caught a glimpse of a very familiar figure of someone from afar. She could that someone's sweet smile while she talks with her friend. Seeing this Chaerin couldn't help but to just watch that person from a distance. She feels like smiling too when the said person suddenly laughs with one of her palms covering . Not aware of what she's doing, one of Chaerin's teammates sees her, she quickly follows the direction to where their captain is looking. She raises a brow when she caught how Chaerin smiles over it.

 

"Captain!" She shouted, waving her hands, making sure that the person that she is calling would see her immediately. She succeeded.

"What? Are you girls finished?" Chaerin asked with a frown.

She then began examining Chaerin's expression. Seeing enough of it, she quickly turns around and runaway but not forgetting to shout, "Not yet!"

 

                Few weeks later after that, Chaerin then found herself stalking the girl named Sandara. Until this one particular day came that she got to be with her, Chaerin can't hide her happiness upon knowing the fact that she will got to be with the person that she is liking the most. Yes, she already admitted to herself that she's liking the said person though she still not comfortable about the possible meaning of that 'thing'.

 

"Miss Lee, Miss Park.. what were you two still doing there? the others are already starting." Says the strict teacher. The two quickly looks at each other, unknown to them that they're thinking the same thought.

 

                As Miss Cheon, their teacher finally left and there's only them who were still remained inside the classroom, Chaerin has to look away as she felt something strange inside her stomach.

 

"I think we should go now." She said coldly,

"Yeah I know." Replied Dara with the same tone which made Chaerin to looked at her with sympathy. "What?" She asked with crossed arms.

Again, Chaerin had to look away, "Jeez. Why I can't look at her longer?" she thought to herself. "Nothing. Let's go." This time she sounded nervous. Dara simply smiled upon hearing it.

 

**

 

                We were so much alike and during that time, I know it's not really that obvious but you already caught my attention. God! Swear, I wanna know you so bad.

 

"." I murmured without my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter