Too afraid

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t ever want to let you go. Now that I have you? No. I just can’t.. we’ll go through this together no matter what happens.

 

“There they are.. why don’t you tell them right now?” Chaerin asked with her gaze looking onto the direction of Minzy and Amber.

I sighed. “Is it alright with you?” looking up to her but then look away when I notice the look that she is giving me.

I hear her chuckles, “Of course, they are your friends..”

“But..” I hesitated.

“But?” she asked moving in front of me with that gaze again and her sweet addicting voice.

I shook my head. Bom.. “What about..” I paused. Looking around.. “did you tell Bom already?” I am curious.

She smiled. “Yeah.”

“What? You really did?” it’s kinda surprising.. right? Oh no. This isn’t right!

She gave me a worried gaze. “Is there something wrong?” she asked curiously.

 

                Yeah. There is something wrong..

 

“Ha? No. there’s nothing wrong.” I tried to assured her,

 

                As we pull apart from each other, I took this opportunity to tell my best friends about my relationship with Chaerin and as expected they’re both shock and happy upon knowing it. Though Minzy was a little bit mad coz I happen to hide it from her.

                It’s almost 6 o’clock in the evening , I was walking through the hallway proceeding to go towards the theatre hall when someone caught my attention. She stop as well as me once our eyes met, it was hard to tell of what look she’s giving me coz she’s a little bit far from my spot. Hesitantly, I continue to walk but stops again when she suddenly calls my name in her serious voice.

 

“I’m just wondering.. do you really love her?” is it a question? I don’t know coz for me it isn’t.

“I love her.” Turning around to face her.

She smirks, “Really? Why? Because she said she loves you?” then she started to laugh softly but full of meaning.

I walk up to her more closely, giving her a confident smile before I say, “No. Because I love her.” Emphasizing the three words before proceeding back to where I was about to go to.

 

                I knew that this moment will come. Bom said to me so many times before of how much she likes Chaerin but what’s  bothering me right now is when she told me that she loves Chaerin. Things are just getting more complicated, but I can’t just back out right now.. Chaerin needs me and I need her, we need each other badly for us to be able to go through this.

 

“I’m gonna take her away from you.” It was Bom and her voice, it’s not that loud but I still can hear those words that she just said.

“What di-“ I was about to reply to her but she’s already gone.

 

                I sighed. Is she really going to do that? Is she serious about her feelings for Chaerin? Why I feel so threatened about her? Maybe because they were best friends? Yeah. Maybe that’s the reason but.. Chaerin loves me.. there’s no way for her to cheat on me. CHEAT? What am I thinking..?!

 

“Erase Dara..” I whispered.

“Thinking about me?” said someone in front of me. “I was waiting for you.”

I can’t help but to smile. Of course, she will never gonna do that. “Here? Why?” then I realized that I’m smiling widely as I hold one of her hands.

She took that hand of hers then puts her arm around my shoulder. “I can’t believe I already missed you.” She’s shaking her head dramatically and she looks so cute.

“Would you stop making cute faces?” I asked pretending to be annoyed but still smiling widely.

 

We started to walk through the hallway, I look around it’s almost just me and her. It’s Saturday and sure that the other students were excited to go somewhere else than their houses and school.

 

“How did I ever do that?” she smiles rolling her eyes, making cute faces again.

I put my arm around her waist. “Stop it or I’ll..”

She stops fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter