I'll stay with you

If You're Not the One (REMAKE)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know what to say no more. I am very happy. You hold my hand, that is very unexpected.. are you just hiding your feelings for me? for how long? hope you don't mind if I tell you right now, how much I love you.

 

                Jiyong is standing in front of the entry door of Lee residence when Chaerin nudge his back using her elbow. Jiyong almost lose his balance, luckily he got to hold at the door. With an annoyed gaze, he faces Chaerin. He was about to scold her but stops as he realized the look that his friend is giving to him.

 

"What?" he asked looking away. Not knowing how to react.

 

                Chaerin raises a brow at the same time Jiyong looks up to her, waiting for her to say anything but instead the blonde girl just crossed her arms giving Jiyong a knowing look.

 

"Chae." he began, gulping before he tilts his head up again. "I'm really sorry, alright? I just forget it."

"You know what? You are so careless." Chaerin started to fired up but Jiyong saw something on the way Chaerin reacted about the incident last night.

"Your.. blushing?" Jiyong murmured questionably.

Chaerin looks away, very obvious. "What? Me? Why I need to blush?"

"Omo!" Jiyong grins widely, "don't tell me.. Chae.. something happened last night? at the garden? Oh my god!" he jumps, froze, thinking.. stopping briefly  as he thought about it again. Jiyong is having so much fun thinking about of what happened between Chaerin and Dara upon his revelation about Dara's suitor named SKY.

 

                Actually, he did it in purpose. It's true that he's a little bit tipsy but not that drunk, meaning he still knew what he's doing.

 

"Did she say she likes you? or you said it first?" Jiyong began to ask Chaerin, Chaerin on the other hand is not liking the fact on how Jiyong brags her about it.

"Shut up Ji or I'll kick your ." Chaerin replied, annoyed and mad.

Jiyong noticed the change of voice of Chaerin which is not so good. He was being threatened by his friend. "Fine. Alright.. I'll go now."

"Bye."

"Bye!"

 

**

 

                I woke up this morning with my fingers still on my lips. I can still forget her lips, our kiss. Oh my god! we kissed? Omo!

                I know, I know.. I'm overreacting.. but how can't I? I just kiss Chaerin.. you know? the feeling is there.. it's really unexpected. She was blushing, meaning she had a crush on me. Hmm.. I wonder, when did she start feeling that? should I.. call her right now? Well.. I already had her phone number, we changed numbers last night before we pulled away from each other.

 

"Aren't you going to go back there inside?" she asked me, as I'm busying myself playing with her fingers. "you really like playing with it." she murmurs emotionless.

I smiled without looking at her. "I love it." I said.

"What about me?" I hear her whispers,

 

                I don't know if I'm hearing her sentences clearly, maybe it was just me.. there's no way she loves me already right? she could like me but.. love? Nahh..

                I suddenly felt sad. She don't love me? Why am I thinking about it right now? I don't even like.. her.

 

She stood up, offering her hand. "Let's go?" she asked without showing me any emotions.

"Inside?" She nodded her head. "Chae.."

"Hmm?"

I took her hand, holding it tightly. "I think.. I like you." I confessed.

She looks so shock, it wasn't a surprise reaction. "You like me?" she asked but then smiled uneasily.

I innocently nodded my head. "Yes."

"That's great." she replied patting my head lightly.

"What about you?" First, where did I get some courage to asked these/those things?!!

"What do you think?"

I look up to her as I'm still sitting on the wooden bench. "I don't know." I shrugged.

She chuckles softly. "I don't like you." she said.

I pouted. "Yeah right!' then she laughs as I already walking away from her.

"Dara wait!" she tried to chase me but I'm fast. "Hey!"

"I don't hear you!" I placed my hands on my ears as she keeps on shouting words towards me.

 

                Looking back on that moment, why did I do that? Now, I'm so clueless of what Chaerin said last night. Hmp!

 

                After taking a bath and making sure that I'm look fresh, I finally decided to go outside. Taking small steps from our front yard, I secretly took glance through the house next to ours. Looks like no one is in there, I started to think.. maybe I should call her? Right! So I began looking for her number..

 

"Got Ya!" I exclaimed.

 

                One.. Two.. Three rings after another one and another one. I sighed. There's no one answering her phone. Taking a deep breath, I started going outsid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter